❝𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 & 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞

21ST JANUARY 1978

21ST JANUARY 1978

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

THEY HAD DONE NOTHING FOR A WEEK. They sat still biding their time as Umbridge was on their case. She'd caught Sirius and Olivia on their way back from the secret room early in the morning. Detentions for the both of them.

Scars lined the back of their hands.

The Marauders had made it their mission to give Umbridge hell since then. A prank everyday of the week.

Every item in her classroom and office had been turned black. It took her two whole days to get rid of the awful colour and change it back to its original state, the disgusting pink.

Toads followed her around the school for a day.

Every time she did that annoying giggle, dungbombs would go off, that they had hidden around the castle, ready for every instance.

They took Fred and George's idea and made a swamp appear outside of her office. It still hadn't been removed.

No-one turned up to lessons on the Wednesday as no-one could find the door to the classroom. They had cast a charm on it that repelled students and made them go somewhere else, a bit like the muggle repellant charm.

Her classroom had been turned upside down, desks and chairs on the ceiling.

James and Sirius had resorted to one day, hiding underneath the cloak and scaring the shit out of her at every possible moment of the day. No matter how many revelio's she cast, the invisibility cloak's magic held, keeping them hidden.

And lastly, they did the worst thing they could to her, something that Olivia knew would hurt her deeply. They outed her as the halfblood she was. She could no longer claim she was a descendant of the Selwyn's. Peeve's had been gifted with the small knowledge and tailed Umbridge all day, singing about her heritage and how she liked to lie. He also added in his own mischief and threw every little thing he could get his hands on.

Umbridge had had enough by the end of it. But when she argued with Dumbledore and McGonagall, claiming that it was Olivia and Sirius who was doing this to her. She had no proof. She was shut down and sent away.

Nothing overjoyed the Gryffindor's more than seeing Umbridge crack in the corridor as she had a hissy fit.

Olivia even caught the sly wink of approval from McGonagall as they walked past. Of course, the professors knew it was them. But they wouldn't say anything. They also enjoyed watching Umbridge struggle.

But now, on the weekend, the five Gryffindor's and the Slytherin could be found in Hogsmeade, sat in the Hog's Head, waiting on the rest of their guests. Now that they had the means to destroy the Horcruxes, they needed to find the them. And Olivia wanted all the help she could get.