❝𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞

14TH DECEMBER 1977

14TH DECEMBER 1977

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

OLIVIA KING PACED IN THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT. Today was the day she was going to tell them everything. She was going to tell the truth and hopefully they'd all help her change everything to save not only their own lives but everyone else's.

Remus had been talking her up to it for the past week. He still didn't know what happens in the future, but if Olivia felt this deeply about it, then so would everyone else. All he knew was that he took care of Olivia later on in life. Today he was going to find out the hell he had to live through without his friends around him.

She had only chosen a select few people to know the whole truth of events. Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, James Potter, Lily Evans and Regulus Black. Once they knew the truth, they would hopefully involve others who only knew select parts of information.

No way was she telling Sebastian and Marlene that she was their daughter. Who knew what consequences that could have?

At eight pm on the dot, the first to arrive into the room were Remus and Sirius.  Sirius sent her a worried look, having no idea why they were all being summoned.

They took a seat on the chairs that were in front of Olivia. She stayed standing, biting on her nails. She was so nervous, she didn't even know what she was going to say yet.

James and Lily arrived next, holding hands and looking just as curious as Sirius was.

All they knew was that Olivia had something very important to talk to them about. It was so private that they couldn't do it anywhere else.

When Olivia asked for the room, she made sure to ask for it to only allow the six of them into the room. No-one was going to interrupt this conversation.

The door opened, and the last wizard entered the room, all eyes turned to him in surprise. But none more than Sirius Black.

"What are you doing here?" His tone was filled with so much spite.

"I was invited." Regulus answered, taking the only empty seat left next to Remus.

"Invited? Why would you be invited? Your a—"

"Sirius, shut the fuck up." Olivia glared at the boy. "Regulus is welcome here, he's just as important as the rest of you."

"Where's Peter?" James asked.

"The rat wasn't invited." She answered, not hiding her annoyance for the rat.