28.1

Jennie's POV (flashbacks)

I am standing for the bus right now when I feel a strange man standing right behind me. I blink nervously but move forward, away from the man.

The person again stands right behind me but I groan in frustration. I turn around but gasp when I see a brunette girl standing behind me. I scream at the brunette, "Why are you disturbing me?" I ask her in English.

She raises her hand and hands me my wallet, "That man was trying to take this from your bag. I stole it from him without him knowing," She replies in English with a straight face. I look at her with big eyes but she looks behind me, eyeing the bus that just arrived. She holds my hand, lifts it up, and places my wallet on it before walking past me, getting on the bus.

I turn around and look at her getting on the bus, paying her fare, and walking down the aisle to the end to take a seat, without giving me a single glance. I hold my wallet but look at her bus moving away because I couldn't thank her. 

I sigh but look at my wallet and smile. "She looked Korean," I mumble to myself and see my bus arrive.

---------------------------------------

I sit in the cafeteria, gossiping with my friends when one of my friends points something at the corner. "She came to the university late. Damn! She looks so ugly," she says but I follow her gaze.

"She's all alone." I mumble staring at the same brunette girl from the bus stop. But suddenly, someone slams our table and I look up at Chris, looking at me in rage.

"Did you post this?" He asks, showing me the video of him seducing me at the freshers party last night. "Yes, I did." I reply bunty but he pushes my tray of food off the table.

I roll my eyes and stand up, giving him a bored expression. "You bitch! My girlfriend broke up with me because of you!" He barks, pushing me by my shoulder. I give him an amused grin and cross my arms in front of my chest.

"You should've thought about it before trying to sleep with me when you were already in a relationship," I spit at his face and he raises his hand, ready to slap me but someone crashes into his figure, stumbling back as he collapses to the floor.

"What the fuck?" Chris yells but I see the same brunette girl, picking up her empty juice box with her tray from the ground. "Sorry, I guess I cannot see jerks when I walk around." She says and I look at her in surprise.

She looks at me silently and turns back to stand up. "So I'm a jerk?" Chris asks her while standing up and looking at her bewildered. "Did I crash into you? I'm sorry. I think you are one then," she says and walks past him and he scoffs before pulling his hair back.

"Ah, these Asian bitches always tick me off!" He mumbles and I kick his leg. "Fuck off before I report you to the principal!" I warn and he pokes his tongue on his cheeks, looking around at the number of cameras recording him before turning back and walking away.

I roll my eyes and sit back down, staring at my tray of food and then back to my friends who give me concerned looks. "Are you fine?"

That's all, they can say. While that guy was harassing me, not even a single one of them stood up.

I smile at them and nod, "Yes, I am."

---------------------

I walk towards the billing counter with the basket but my eyes widen. "Hey, we meet again!" I exclaim and the brunette stares at me from her book before eyeing my basket.

"I'll help you with check-out, ma'am," she says, extending her hand and I pass her the basket. "So do you work here?" I ask but she silently scans the barcode of the items before handing me the bill.

"That'll be 38$." She says but I cut her off, "Oh, come on. It's third time already this week. Just like destiny! You're Korean too. I hope it's South Korean though." I say and she smiles for the first time before nodding her head.

"I am Kim Jennie. Born and raised in New Zealand! But my parents are Korean." I say, extending my hand for a handshake but she slides the shopping bag in my extended hand with a polite smile, "38$. Ma'am." She says and I pout at her.

"Come on! Let's be friends! Why so cold?" I whine, taking out my phone and paying for the items. "Thank you, ma'am. Visit again." She bows once the payment is received and she sits down on her stool before focusing back on her book.

I sulk in disappointment but turn back to the door when I hear her voice from behind me, causing me to smile widely,

"I'm Park Y/n. Nice to meet you, Jennie."

**********
Another flashback in the next chapter and that's it.

Sexy Pornstar || Kim Taehyung ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara