10

Y/n's POV

After dropping the items off to Jimin while I kept mine in my room, Taehyung asked me to grab my history books and notebook. He says he has arranged the rest and currently, I am sitting inside his car as we enter his mansion.

It is bigger than the Park Mansion with a big garden outside. The security let us in and Taehyung stops the car. I unbuckle my seatbelt but feel Taehyung turning back to grab my backpack from the back seat and grin at me before getting down the car. 

I chuckle at his silly behavior but get down from the car as we walk inside the mansion. "I want to show you something," he says while walking and I hum while following him. "This place is bigger so why do you hold parties at Jimin's house instead of yours?"

"Mine only has one maid because no one usually stays here. And your home has a built-in bar so Jimin hosts the party while I pay," he replies. "It isn't even my home," I mumble when a middle-aged man approaches him. He looks at me with big eyes and then back at Taehyung, "Young master, some people came here and arranged your room." He says and Taehyung nods at him.

"Thank you, Uncle Hwan. Meet Park Y/n. My friend. Jimin's step-sister," Taehyung introduces and a smile forms on Uncle's face. "Nice to meet you, Miss Park. You are a very pretty young lady." He says and I smile at him politely.

"Take care of me well, Uncle Hwan," I tell and he smiles and looks at Taehyung. "Did Uncle come back?" Taehyung asks but he shakes his head. "He will be back after 4 days after the trip," he replies and Taehyung smiles.

"Both of us will be upstairs so if we want anything, I'll just call for you so you can rest, Uncle Hwan," Taehyung says and grabs my wrist, pulling me. But I notice Uncle Hwan looking at our hands in shock and then at me in horror.

I pass him an amused smile and turn back to Taehyung. "Have you never brought in any girl here?" I ask but Taehyung looks at me. "Plenty."

"Why does he look so shocked?" I ask and hear a throaty chuckle from him, "Probably because he never saw me touching any girls that I brought over?" 

I blink at him several times. "I really don't understand you, Tae," I mumble but he halts in the middle of the corridor. I turn back to him and he tilts his head with a smirk on his lips. "Tae?"

Heat creeps up my face and he notices it because he steps closer to me, towering over me. He wraps his free arm around my waist and looks deeply into my eyes. "Kitten has a cute nickname for me?"

I lick my lips and turn my face away. "Jimin calls you that too," I reason myself but he uses his other hand, holding the strap of my bag and grabbing my chin, turning me to face him. "But I like it rolling off your tongue."

He whispers and leans down, crashing his lips with mine. He squeezes my jaw, opening my jaw and I moan at the sensation when his tongue enters my mouth. I close my eyes and grip his biceps tightly as he strokes his fingers on my back, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

He pulls my body closer and swiftly turns me over, slamming me against the door with a thud while still devouring my mouth. I groan at the impact but he releases my jaw and holds my waist with both of his hands and pulls himself back.

He rests his forehead against mine while I feel his warm breaths still hitting my lips. He licks my lower lip and rubs his hands on my waist. I slowly open my eyes and watch him, smiling at me while panting heavily.

"Let's get inside, kitten," he says and moves back, pulling me by my waist towards a room. "I can't believe that you're so addictive, kitten. I just want to keep kissing you," he says while I still am trying to calm my racing heart down. He enters a room with me by his side and locks it. 

It's a luxurious bedroom. The walls are a deep shade of red with black light stands, and a black-framed wall mirror. The bed had black covers and black pillows and the couch was red too with black armrests. There was a white vase on a small black table to add some contrast and white cushions too but the room was all red and black. "Do you like red and black too?"

"A lot," he says, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist. "And I know that you like them too when you choose these colors in the convenience store," he says and lifts me up from the ground, holding my waist from behind and I squeal when he carries me towards a big room attached to his bedroom. 

We giggle and he makes my heel land on the floor, holding my hand, pulling me into the closet. "This is my walk-in closet and I arranged a few things for you," he says and opens a cupboard filled with nightdresses, lingerie, swimsuits, gowns, casual dresses, jeans, and shirts. My mouth widens when he opens the next cupboard to show me a countless number of accessories, watches, necklaces, bags, and other stuff.

"These will be shared by me though. I love wearing these too," he says and points at the corner rack. "Those are contraceptive pills for you. My senior is a doctor now so he said that you need to take it within 72 hours after having sex so that can wait." He says and I turn to him, fisting my hands and sighing deeply.

My chest feels heavy with an unsettling feeling in it. A wave of thoughts is running inside my mind as this whole situation is chaotic. "Taehyung," I call, and he hums. I look at him with a serious face and he raises an eyebrow, "What are we? Why are you doing these for me?" I ask and he smiles.

"Because we will have sex sooner or later," he says with an amused grin. "I mean- You are not dating me. You don't have feelings for me then why?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Kitten, last time when I kissed you, all your negative thoughts were washed away, right?" He asks and I nod, agreeing with him. He shrugs, "That's all. We need physical touch to stay sane and calm. I'm helping you with that." I scoff at his statement.

"So you are telling me that we are going to have meaningless sex with each other?" I ask and he squints his eyes. "I won't have meaningless sex. Not quite that. It will benefit both of us. Your physical desires and my addiction," he says. I narrow my eyes.

"Your addiction?" I ask and he nods, "You. You are like an addiction to me. I need to touch you, hold you, and kiss you to fulfill my needs." 

"You're crazy!" I mumble, shaking my head in disbelief but earning a chuckle from him. He keeps his hands inside his pocket.

"It's like private porn, kitten. You be my client and," he stops, approaching me with a devious smirk on his lips and bends his head down, pressing a kiss on my ear and whispering,

"I'll be your Sexy Pornstar."

***********

🗿🗿🗿 Title drop! Woooshhhh