46

Taehyung's POV

Why did Y/n have to push me so far away?

I was confused about my feelings. Does that make me heartless? And now, this guy is here, staring at me with a victorious smirk on his face calling me her ex-boyfriend.

"You're playing with her," I tell him and he chuckles, shaking his head. "What do you mean?"

"This party was conducted to announce your nomination as the next candidate for the President, Kim Namjoon." I tell him and he stares at me darkly when I add, "Which means you need to get married soon too. With one of the daughters of Choi. As much as I've heard in the industry."

"So?"

I turn to him and grab him by the collar, "You bastard! You won't ever marry Y/n! But still, want to keep her by your side? As what? As a mistress?" I snarl at his face and he calmly holds my wrist and pulls my hand away from his suit.

"This is normal for people like us, Kim Taehyung. My father also had plenty of mistresses. But my mother married him to give him an heir. You should be glad I'm settling for one," he says, calmly and I scoff in disbelief. I slap my hand on my forehead and chuckle bitterly.

"How can that girl love a pathetic man like you but hate me?" I ask but he chuckles and tilts his head to me, "Because unlike you, I know how to please her to keep her by my side. I tell her how much I love her unlike you who likes to hide his feelings." He says, nailing every word to my heart with a hammer.

My blood boils but I still try to stay calm. But something strikes my mind, "But unlike you at least I don't hide her from the world. Everyone knew I was dating her back then. Look at you, she never mentioned anything about you to me but you know everything about me." I tell him, my lips curving up.

He just lets out a dark chuckle, "Kim Taehyung, you know her for only 2 months. I've been fucking her for 5 years. I know every inch of her, every mole of her, every position she likes—" he says but I cut him off, "Dark Chocolate. Red and black. Citrus. Lipstick. Let loose. Lilacs—"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Namjoon barks at me and I stare at him blankly. "You probably don't know these things about her. Her favorite flavor is chocolate. Her favorite colors are Red and Black but she secretly loves white. The smell she likes is Citrus. The makeup accessory she can't live without is lipstick. She loves her hair let loose. Her favorite flower is lilac."

He squints his eyes and stares at me, "What are you trying to prove?"

"You cannot keep her by just fucking her. I tried and failed. But I learned everything else about her in those 2 months which you probably don't even know in your fucking 5 years!" I say, raising my voice but then calming myself down, "How many times you have fucked her doesn't mean that you love her, Kim Namjoon. It just shows you don't even love her genuinely."

He scoffs and looks at me with a teasing smile. "At least, I tell her that I love her. Unlike you." He says and I shut my eyes, throwing my head back. "You're a pathetic son of a bitch!" I say. He smirks and turns back to the exit, shutting the door behind him.

I turn back to the mirror and stare at my reflection. My burning red eyes and the veins popping up my neck and temple. I shut my eyes and take a deep breath. "Looks like I've been too much of a gentleman." I open my eyes and look in front with a smirk playing on my lips, "Time for the Sexy Pornstar to make a comeback."

Y/n's POV

I bite my lips, fiddling with my fingers, waiting for Taehyung to return here and take me back home. I don't want to be here anymore. I take a deep breath before standing up and trying to walk toward the restroom.

"Thank you everyone for coming tonight to the party. Now we will make the big announcement that you all have been waiting for," I hear Mr. Kim's voice and pause my steps to turn to the center of the hall. I see Mr. Kim standing there, holding a microphone in his hand, joined by his wife.

"My son, Kim Namjoon has returned from Australia after so many years and immediately started working for the welfare of the people. And by the love that the citizens of this country have always shown me, they show the same to Namjoon. I'm so proud of my son." He says, looking at Namjoon who smiles before stepping on the stage to stand beside his father.

"Now, that we are all present here, I want to announce to everyone that my son is standing as a candidate for the next President of South Korea." Mr. Kim says and my eyes widen.

Everyone around me starts applauding and cheering. I look at Namjoon who bows at his father with a smile but then his father, says something more, "Yes, and also a very special announcement to make along with this. My son is getting married to the youngest daughter of the Choi Industries. Hana, my daughter, please come up on stage."

I gasp, covering my mouth with my hand, watching as the same girl back from my school days stepped on the stage wearing a white ball gown, her hair still short as she is more elegant now. She stands beside Namjoon with a big smile while tears roll down my face seeing this.

Namjoon smiles at her and raises his left hand while Hana raises hers and I see the rings on their fingers. My heart breaks into pieces watching this scene unfold in front of my eyes. "So let's enjoy tonight!"

The music booms again and everyone starts celebrating the announcement. I make eye contact with Namjoon who gives me a sad smile but mouths an 'I love you' to me which doesn't go unnoticed by Hana who immediately follows his gaze and her eyes land on me.

I look at her with my glistening orbs and her smile drops, replaced by a dark expression on her face. She clicks her tongue and gives me the most annoyed expression. I look away from them and turn to the right side, walking towards the exit on the other side without waiting for Taehyung anymore.

I don't want to be here anymore.

I try to avoid the couple, walking past them to reach the exit while wiping my tears but luck doesn't seem to be in my favor because Hana intentionally pushes me back, throwing the glass of red wine on my dress.

I fall back to the ground and stare at her but she gasps dramatically, covering her face. "Oh my God! I didn't notice you there!" She exclaims but the music stops, everyone looking at me now. I blink several times, sobbing silently at the people giving me weird looks but a voice startles me. And this is not Taehyung's voice.

"Y/n?"

****************

Who's voice?

A cliffhanger again ☕ I love it 😏 anyways, did you guys see Taehyung and Namjoon today?

Since, they are the main leads of my book I had to make this.