41

Taehyung's POV

I enter my mansion with Y/n in my arms. A blank expression is plastered on my face as a man with grey hair approaches me and looks at me in shock. "Little master?" Uncle Hwan asks but his eyes trail down to the girl in my arms. I toss her boots away on the ground that were in my fingers.

"Little Miss?" He calls out and a small sad smile lights up his face. He slowly looks up at me and his smile drops. "Little Master, did you cry? Your face looks soaked and your nose is red-"

"I'm taking her upstairs," I announce, ignoring his question as I walk forward, carrying Y/n in my arms. I take a deep breath with every step on the stairs and carry her to my bedroom. Opening it myself, I step inside and close it with my leg.

She whines in my arms and pokes her head up, looking around curiously, and flips her hair, half of them spiking my face and nose. I scrunch to hold in my sneeze but walk us to the bed and place her there. She sits up instead of lying down. I sit at the edge of the bed, staring into her eyes.

"Taehyung?" She calls out, her voice slightly sober than before but with a strange spark in her eyes. "Yes?" It comes out as a whisper as I look at her blankly. "You really have nothing to do with me now, but why. . ." she speaks but tears up while looking into my eyes.

I bite my inner cheeks to contain my tears as well, "Stop talking about this if it hurts you, kitty." I say, looking away from her but she holds my face and harshly turns it to face her back. "Why couldn't you love me? Was I that ugly?" She asks, staring into my eyes.

I shut my eyes, holding the brimming tears in them. "You are my first love. The only one." I confess and she scoffs before pulling her hands back. "You're lying."

"I am not," I say blankly and she punches me on my jaw hard. I grunt in pain while holding my jaw and look at her in disbelief. "You're never sincere. You always play with me like everyone else," she says and slaps my face.

My cheek stings in pain but I look back at her teary eyes with my wavery ones. "I never play with your feelings," I whisper but she slaps me on my other cheek. I shut my eyes and feel the pain but it's nothing compared to the pain that I gave her years ago.

"Lie," she sobs but I shake my head, keeping our eyes fixed on each other, "I am not lying." She grabs my collar and hauls my face closer to her. Her eyes are broken as I can see through her insides. And all I see is myself within her.

Broken soul, that she is.

Just like me.

"Is it fun to tease people and make them feel uncomfortable?" she asks and shakes my body vigorously by my shirt. "You're drunk, Y/n," I tell her, pulling her hands off my collars but she yanks her hands back and glares at me.

"Stop trying to justify yourself. You know it too. Stop playing with me," she cries and I sigh, "What do you mean?"

"I started this eight years ago, knowing that you thought of me as a joke. But I can't stand it anymore. Just end this, please." she says and I look at her blankly. "Why can't you just love me, huh?" she yells.

"I do," I reply but she scoffs and clenches her jaws. "Then why can't you say it?" she asks but I look away from her. "I show it though," I mutter and she fists my hair and pulls it.

I groan in pain and she glares at me with pure hatred in her eyes. "I hate you!" she says and releases my hair before slapping my face again. "You jerk! Motherfucker! Heartless monster! Bastard!" She curses and keeps hitting me with every word.

I feel the blood at the corner of my lips but she pulls my shirt towards her, my face blank as I stare into her cold eyes. "Doesn't it hurt?" she asks, looking at my face with remorse but then moving her hands down to hold both of mine.

"That's enough, Y/n. Go to sleep," I tell her but she slides my hands inside her top, slowly moving them up. I feel my cold fingers grazing her warm skin, sending jolts of electricity inside my body as they stop right on her clothed breast and she places them over it. She makes me cup them, placing her hands over mine, still maintaining eye contact.

"It hurts, right?" she asks, a mocking sad smile playing on her rosy lips. "Seeing me this close, unable to touch me. It must hurt," she says and I pull my hands back from hers.

I use my index finger and put it on her forehead. She looks at me in confusion as I trail my finger down her nose, over her lips, slightly parting the lower one as I move further down, tracing her neck, the top of her chest, and her hands.

The other hand trails down the space between her breasts, down her stomach, earning a soft moan when I pass her core and then stop it right at her thigh. 

I grip both of her thighs right at the area where her sock begins and use my other hand to rub the tips of my finger up and down her warm skin between her sock and skirt, for a few seconds, my fingers slide inside her skirt slightly, brushing her inner thighs as I stare into her hooded eyes. 

"Do you think I don't want to touch you?" I ask huskily, the air around us thickens to a grave extent. She moves forth and places her lips over mine, kissing me. But I don't respond.

She circles her arms around my neck, pulling me forward and I grab her by the waist to hold myself in position as she kisses me. Her warm lips over mine after such a long time. As if they returned back home.

She pulls back and looks at me, blinking her eyes, dizzy. "Kiss me. Touch me then," she says and moves forward to clasp our lips together but in a few seconds, collapses in my chest.

I jerk because of the impact of her head hitting my chest but I slowly pull her hands off my neck, making her lie down on the mattress and tucking her in bed, I kiss her palms softly and place them on my stinging cheeks as I stare into her closed eyes,

"This time, I won't take advantage of your pain, kitten. I won't make that mistake ever again."

******************

🤝 War is over! I repeat! War is over!!!