62

Taehyung's POV

I sit on the bed, calmly, thinking about the ways Y/n would get back to Namjoon while she agreed to speak to him outside right after he confessed to her. "She loves him," I whisper to myself and bury my face in my hands, rubbing it aggressively.

I fist my hair tightly and exhale deeply. My heart is thrumming against my chest and my pulse is racing quickly. I want to go out and just claim Y/n as mine in front of that asshole but she asked me to give her privacy which I will.

"I just hope he doesn't try any funny business with her on the balcony," I say but my eyes widen. "The drinks. He brought drinks with him. What if-" I gasp as the realization hits me. I cover my mouth in shock but quickly take a run for the door, swinging it open and turning to my right only to find Y/n smoking while resting her back on the wall.

Her eyes widen in surprise when she notices me and I do the same but concern replaces her astonished expression as she puffs out the smoke and approaches me. "What happened? Why do you look so scared, Kim Tae?"

"Are you fine?" 

She looks around the empty corridor but walks past me to enter the President's suite and I whip around, shutting the door behind me and looking at her stub her cigarette in the ashtray. "What would happen to me?"

"You were talking with Namjoon," I say with hesitation and she nods blankly before turning to me. "I ended things with him," she says and my eyes widen. "What?"

She sighs and walks to me with a frown on her face. "Why are you so shocked?" 

"Why did you— I mean— I— Why did you end—" I don't know why I'm stuttering so much but I don't seem to find the correct choice of words in this situation. A part of me is overjoyed, while the other part is still in denial.

"Because I'm in love with my Sexy Pornstar," she says and I look at her. My eyes automatically brim with tears. I don't know how did I turn so fucking weak suddenly but now I feel like crying.

I want to be hugged by her, surrounded by her warmth and never let her go. I want her.

"I love you, Y/n," I confess and she smiles before cupping my face and lifting it up before starting deep into my eyes and rubbing her thumb across my face, "I love you, Taehyung."

I swallow at those three specific words before my name. With three words, I fall more for her. The same eight letters that haunted me forever but feels like warmth when she uses them right now. I'm feeling more and more for her. I don't know if that is even possible but I am.

Deeply.

In love.

With Y/n.

After so many years of loving her, I thought I cannot love her anymore. Oh, God! I was so wrong.

I cry silently and she smiles, stealing a quick kiss from me. "I feel like I won the Olympics after years of practice. Finally, I got you." I mumble and she chuckles, as I place my hands over hers on my face.

"You always had me. You just didn't pay attention. And in the middle, I was lost." She says, biting her lips and then licking it right after.

"Congratulations," she says, eyeing my lips and I look at her. "For what?"

"For the Hotel opening. You've been waiting for years. You could've had anyone to paint the wall," she says, expecting something from me and I hope I can satisfy her with my answer when I reply, "But none of them can paint beautifully like my kitten."

Dumb.

Lamest reply ever.

But she smiles widely, the corners of her eyes crinkle and she hugs me tightly, resting her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to myself. "Thank you, Kim Tae."

"I'm sorry for hurting you."

"I'm sorry for hurting you too."

"I'm sorry for being an asshole."

"I'm sorry for being a bitch."

"I'm sorry—"

"Both of us were at fault, Taehyung. There's no need for you to continuously apologize. I love you and you love me. We want to be together, right?" She asks and I nod instantly. "Then just shut up and love me," she whispers before placing her lips over mine and kissing me softly.

Her lips taste like cigarettes and champagne; things I love tasting from her lips rather than consuming them directly. Her lips are addictive. I can kiss them throughout the day without a break.

We kiss for a while and she pulls back with swollen lips, both of us panting hard when she buries her face into my shirt, fisting it as if she needs to hold on to something. I've felt plenty of emotions in my life, but Y/n seeking comfort from me ever since our school life brings out something in me I can't chalk out. 

It makes me feel needed. 

Protective. 

Wicked toward anyone who hurts her.

I press a gentle kiss on her forehead and she she stands straight. We exchange long and intimate stares but she looks down at my lips, I lick mine while she bites hers. "We have the whole night left ahead of us. Do you want to go back to the party now?" She asks in a rough voice, my entire heart threatens to fall out of my chest as she keeps pulling her lower lip with her teeth.

I know her well enough to understand that she doesn't give a fuck about the party happening downstairs. All she wants is me right now and I will gladly offer myself to her.

"Depends on you, kitten. Do you want your Sexy Pornstar?" I ask, rubbing my knuckles on her cheeks and she closes her eyes at my touch. "What do we do now?" She whispers softly and my eyes darken and a smirk gets plastered on my lips as I reply to her,

"We make love."

******************

Scroll down and read the last smut of this book 📖