44

Y/n's POV

"Where is the invitation?" I ask Taehyung while sitting inside his car, his driver taking us to the party. "Taehyung—"

I stop when I turn around only to catch him staring at me through his tinted red glasses without blinking. A blush creeps up my face because that's the only thing he has been doing ever since we left the parlor that did my hair and makeup.

It was Taehyung who arranged this backless red satin gown that hugged my figure well, covering my cleavage but because of the noodle-like straps, my collarbones and smooth hands were on full display. It wasn't flowy but had a thigh-high slit. Taehyung's stylist paired it up with red pumps.

My hair was tied up in a sleek neat bun and nothing goes wrong with a red lipstick

My hair was tied up in a sleek neat bun and nothing goes wrong with a red lipstick. Taehyung is wearing a complete red Gucci suit with tinted goggles and hair pulled back at one side while the locks were falling on his other eye.

"Have I told you that you look absolutely stunning?" He asks while staring at me over his glasses now

"Have I told you that you look absolutely stunning?" He asks while staring at me over his glasses now. "Yes, you did. It's the fourth time now."

"Good, because you need to be reminded of your beauty, kitten," he chirps and I point my finger at us. "We look like stop signs," I mumble, giving him a scrutinizing look but he just smiles.

"We look perfect. Together." He says and I roll my eyes, turning back to look outside the window but smile to myself, recalling his words. "Red hair, red dress, red shoes, red lips. You're a meal to devour," he whispers and I turn to the front to see if the driver is looking at us but he's busy turning the steering wheel.

I hit Taehyung on his arm but he just smirks. "Shut up! Why can't you tell me where we are going?" I ask but he pouts before moving his index finger to the front and slowly turning it to me. I follow his actions as he trails his finger from my hands and up along my elbow, giving me goosebumps.

He sticks his tongue out at the corner of his lips and his eyes follow the movement when they trace my collarbones, slowly moving up my neck and stopping right below my lips.

My lips part in haste and he smirks, before tapping my chin twice and moving his hands back. "We're here," he says and I notice the door beside me opening abruptly. I flinch because I was so caught up in Taehyung's touch that I didn't notice the car stop and Taehyung's driver getting down the car.

I turn to the door and slowly get out in panic but hear Taehyung chuckling from the other side while the security opens the door for him. Plenty of flashes are directed towards us, blinding my vision so I immediately close my eyes while trying to stand up straight to bear these journalists, covering my face with both hands.

"Mr. V!"

"The most eligible bachelor!"

"One of the topmost CEOs and the most handsome man!"

"The richest man in Asia."

"Who's the lucky lady?"

"They are matching! Both are drowned in red!"

"The hot CEO and the mystery woman!"

I feel a warm hand on my back and turn my head behind my hand to see Taehyung smiling at me. But he turns his head back to the journalists and gives them a cold glare.

"Sorry, but my woman doesn't like to be photographed. I would ask you to stop doing that or I'll just simply take action," he announces firmly but his warm hand keeps stroking my back in a comforting manner. I look at him in shock because of calling me 'my woman' but he slightly pushes my back forward, nudging me to walk forth so I just move my heels with the hand over my head, covering my face.

"You never mentioned the reporters, fucker!" I whisper yell at him but he pinches my back. I squeak and turn to glare at him. "Stay quiet, wild kitty." He warns without looking down at me.

We enter the grand hall and finally, the flashes stop but additionally, my jaws drop at the massive party. The grand hall was filled with numerous classy hot-shot people dressed in luxury from top to bottom.

We look like tomatoes.

"We look like two chili peppers," Taehyung whispers in my ear and I look at him in distaste. "I was calling us tomatoes but you just ruined it even more, asshole! Thank you!" I whisper back. He presses his lips together to hide his smile but immediately two older people approach us.

"Hello, V. Nice to meet you. So pleased to have you here." The lady says with a big smile but I bow at her. "V, it's nice to see you here. Thanks for coming," the man says but I kind of recognize this man.

Wait!

He's the former President of Korea!

Kim Jaein!

My mouth opens wide and I instantly bow 90° to them to show my respect but internally my nerves tremble, knowing this person very well. "Hello, Mr. Kim. Meet my business partner, SimCity. She's my date for the night," Taehyung introduces me seriously.

But I stare at him in horror but try to introduce myself properly. "I'm Y/n. Song—"

"Park Y/n."

His voice!

Fuck! I'm done for!

He's here!

Of course! Why wouldn't he be?

I don't look up into his eyes, my head is still down, in the bowing position but watch a hand appear in front of my line of sight; waiting for me to shake it.

"You know her name?" I hear Taehyung asking him curiously and then hearing him chuckle. "I do know a lot more than just her name. You're Kim Taehyung, right?" He asks but I still see his familiar hand in front of my face, still waiting for a handshake from me. "Yes, you're Mr. Kim's son, right?"

Taehyung tries to straighten my body up forcefully. "Enough, bowing Y/n. No need to be so scared of the President!" Taehyung whispers but my eyes land on the person in front of me.

I'm not scared of the President!

Damnit!

He gives a small smirk and quirks an eyebrow, still waiting for me to take his hand with the darkest pair of eyes I've ever seen in my life.

I'm dead.

I hesitantly move my hand towards him but he moves forth and grabs my hand, pulling it close to him, shaking it with a serious smirk as he tilts his head and eyes roll back to Taehyung before answering him,

"Yes, I'm Mr. Kim's son. Kim Namjoon."

**************

💣💣💣💣💣😁💃🌋