20

Y/n's POV

I sigh when I feel my shoulder heavy. I rub Jimin's back who just sleeps while crying and thanking me in my arms. I smile and slowly lift his head up slightly and make him lay down on the bed of one of the guest rooms in Taehyung's mansion.

I hear a faint knock on the door. I look at the door when it creaks open and Jungkook enters the room. He smiles at me and I smile back, standing on my heels and walking to him.

I open my arms and his smile widens and he hugs me tightly, patting my back and kisses my head. "I love you, bestie. Thanks for coming into my life. I cannot expect a better best friend than you." He mumbles, lips brushing on my head and I giggle, pulling back from his hug and petting his chest.

"Don't be afraid of what others say, alright? Just listen to your heart." I say and he smiles, nodding. "Where were you?" I ask, pulling away from the hug. "With Taehyung. Uhh. . . He was showing me something to relieve my anger." He says and I frown at him.

"Show you? What? Porn?" I ask, giggling and he chuckles, shaking his head in disbelief. "Not that. Why would he— Anyways, good night. I'll go and continue my sleep." He says and I sigh, knowing he must be tired with all the drama.

"Sure. Sleep well. Uncle Hwan will help you with anything you need when you're in this mansion." I reply and he smiles. I peek back at Jimin once and then walk towards the door when Jungkook grabs my arm, making me halt. I gaze at him and quirk an eyebrow.

"Taehyung cares for you. You know that, right?" He asks and my nerves stiffen at his sudden question. He doesn't know the deal between Taehyung and me. I don't want him to know my dirty secret either. "He's just possessive about me," I reply with a tight-lipped smile.

He smiles, nodding slowly and releases my hand. "Good night, bestie. Thanks for always having my back and fighting for us back at your home. You tend to be possessive about people you love. Thanks for loving your brother and me," he says lowly as if indicating something. What is it?

I sigh but turn back to walk out of their room. I enter Taehyung's bedroom and find it empty. Where's he?

After we had an early breakfast, Jungkook and him just walked out while Jimin and I were talking in the bedroom. I sit on the bed and fall back on it. I touch my cheek where my mother just slapped and shut my eyes.

A few tears roll down as I remember my father who always used to kiss me whenever my mother slapped me for getting bad marks. I miss him.

My eyes open when the door opens and I turn my head to see Taehyung, entering the room. But then I sit up on the bed, my eyes widen when I see a pistol in his hand. He looks at me blankly but then closes the door.

"Taehyung?" He hums and turns to me. "Don't tell me you shot my mother," I say and he frowns. He lifts the gun up and gives me an amused grin. "No? You want me to kill someone? Mafia kink?"

I blink several times but point at his gun. He smiles but walks forward, placing the gun under his pillow beside me. "My uncle owns a lot of pubs, bars and hotels. Many illegal things are carried out in those. I need this for my safety because I don't take guards with me. I was just in the shooting range with Jungkook down in the basement so I brought it back again." He says and sits at the edge of the bed.

So that's where they went. To practise shooting.

He looks at me and every inch of my body while I follow his eye movements with mine as they stop at my face.

He sighs and pulls me, making me sit on his lap with both of my joined legs across his legs on one side. He cups my waist with one hand and his other hand, reaches my face, wiping the tears that I completely forgot about spilling from my eyes.

The tip of his fingers stroke my cheek gently. "Is it still paining?" He asks but I shake my head. "Then why are you crying? Hmm?" He asks, wrapping both of his arms around my waist and burying his face in the crook of my neck, sniffing it.

"It's nothing."

"I only want tears of pleasure in your eyes. Not pain. Okay, kitten?" I smile and chuckle at his words. He moves his face from my neck and looks at me. I smile at him but he leans forward and places his lips on my cheek.

I gasp but immediately cup his face with my hand. He pulls back and smiles at me. I was expecting this action from my dad, kisses on my cheek. I look at Taehyung with tears in my eyes. His eyes tenses when it meets mine, his fingers squeezing my waist in panic.

"What happened?"

"I love you, Taehyung," I say and he sighs in relief. "I thought it was something serious." I smile sadly, knowing that he won't say it back. I don't expect him to. I just want him to know about my love.

He makes me sit back on the bed and stands up and strolls towards the walk-in closet. He starts taking his tie off with his back facing me. I swallow the lump forming in my throat. I start to strip my clothes off my body and stand up from the bed.

I walk towards the closet, completely naked and look at Taehyung, butt naked, standing in front of the cupboard, searching for his clothes. I silently head to him, standing right behind him. His hands stop moving in the cupboard as if he sensed my presence but he doesn't turn back.

"Are you sure you want it again after last night, kitten? Can you handle it?" He asks, without facing me. I bite my lips but hold his shoulders and turn him around. He obeys, and stares at me blankly. I push him on the couch and he falls, placing his arms on the round headrest extending as the hand rest of the couch.

I kneel in front of him and stare up at him. He silently observes me and I move my hands forward and hold his cock in my hand. "I want you to teach me how to please men. It's always you who pleases me." I say and his eyes darken. A fire erupts in his eyes and he moves his body up and harshly grips my chin, earning a yelp from me.

"I will teach you, kitten. But not for pleasing men other than me."

***************

Next chapter will probably be the last smut for now. There will be a small quickie in the coming chapter after that though.

You'll get a real smut after long loooooong chapters after this so enjoy while it lasts.

Because the real story will begin soon.