0

"I know I realized my feelings late but give me a chance, Y/n." Taehyung cried while holding your hand.

You looked down at your hand blankly. The one which was being tightly gripped by both of his. His dirty blonde hair slightly covered his deep eyes which were now red, staring at you, pleading.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I cannot do this anymore." You replied, tears rolling down your face but you were numb to emotions now. "Trust me, I didn't think of you that way. It's just I was not thinking straight and blurted out harsh things."

You chuckled, a bitter one just like how bitter your heart was feeling. "Calling me a gold digger, and attention seeker. Sure. You weren't thinking straight. But you told me that you don't love me, right?"

He looked up at you, shedding more tears. "I'm sorry. I was just joking. Please, don't go. We are each other's first, remember? You cannot leave me."

"Have you even liked someone for once, Taehyung?" You asked him instantly. Looking around, you found some people giving you weird glances at both of you.

"Yes, you. I came to like you so much. That's why this happened. I love you." You chuckled at his comment, shaking your head in disbelief.

"I guess it wasn't in your agenda to actually come to like me." You mocked him but he hung his head low, grip tightening around your wrist. "I was going to apologize, stay away from you too, and stop talking to you if you said so." He said, looking up darkly into your eyes.

"But this is not right." He added sternly. "I stayed with you even after knowing that I was a joke among your friends. But you just wanted my body, not my heart." You made a point before turning back to leave. But he gripped your wrist, stopping you.

"I'll kill you if you go." He threatened, eyes turning red because of anger now. "You don't care about other people's feelings at all." You told him, eyes are devoid of emotions.

His jaws clenched at your remarks, "What's that look on your face?"

"I pity you." You said and then sighed deeply, "What must I say to turn you down for good, Taehyung?" He scoffed, tears still falling from his eyes and he sniffed. You slowly held his hands, gripping yours, pulling it away.

"Let's not meet again. I really want you to stop. Stop following me." You said and turned around, walking into the car for the airport.

"Park Y/n, you still like me!" He screamed but you just entered the car, shutting the door behind you. The car started driving away and you could see through the rearview mirror that Taehyung was glaring at the car, gritting his teeth in anger. Only then you could let your tears fall.

"Goodbye, Taehyung."

But only if you knew,

People say goodbye to someone, only to meet them again.

***************

A sneak peek of what is about to come. Not a prologue. Just a scene.

This is just telling you what is about to come in the story. I don't know what's the plot. Haven't made one but let's hope it'll turn out to be a dark one.

Also, this story is really toxic. I really think that if this happens in real life you should walk away and never turn back.

Fiction and reality are different. Toxic men are only good in papers and Wattpad. In reality, it's not your responsibility to tolerate such things and overlook other's toxic actions by reasoning it as, "They have suffered enough. Poor boy." No! You walk away. No need to suffer with him. It's not normal. At all. Just run!

But since you're here to experience a world apart from reality. Here I welcome you to the door of hell,

Let's begin the journey.