31

Y/n's POV

I giggle and open the door to my mansion that I bought just two days ago. It is completely finished and ready to be used and I spent a lot on this. Jennie laughs while swinging her arm around my shoulder.

"You really kissed a guy? Jen, it's just your first night in Korea!" I exclaim and she gives me a drunken smile and shakes her head. "It was so good. He didn't even smile when I kissed him. He didn't even react. He looked so serious. Like a stone," she says and I clap my hands, laughing with her.

"You're a hoe!" I whisper and she shrugs but I hear someone clear their throat. I look in the front and watch him, sitting on the couch, smiling at me. "Had fun ladies?" He asks, sipping on the whiskey from the glass.

"Oh, yes! We did! Y/n's first day in Korea was lit!" Jennie says with a squeal and I join her. "Did you enjoy, love?" He asks, staring at me and I smile at him. "I did. A lot. I even came face to face with my ex," I tell him.

I watch his nerves tense and he looks up at me with a tight-lipped smile. Jennie pulls me to her with a shocked expression, "What? When did that happen? Did you meet Taehyung? The first day you're back? Fuck! I should've punched him!" Jennie says, glaring and punching the air. 

I laugh at her actions. "Love, you should've called me." He says and I turn to look at him with a pout, "How can I, babe? You are so busy with everything." I say, lowly and he sighs.

"Let's change the topic. Anyways, Y/n, mind telling me why did you buy this mansion when you are living here for a few days?" He asks and I wink at him, "I love spending. And there's no problem in purchasing one. We can use this as a vacation home. It has a pool, garden, and everything!" I say.

"Still, you are staying here alone," he reasons, unbuttoning the cuff buttons of the shirt as he settles back on the couch.

"Not when I am here. The bigger the house, the better will be her inspiration for her next creations." Jennie says, hugging me and pressing a small kiss on my cheek and I giggle at her.

"Let's go and sleep, okay?" He asks and Jennie salutes him off, going towards one of the rooms on the ground floor where she has her things unpacked. I slowly stride towards him and he smiles at me. He holds my waist and pulls me down to his lap.

I smile back and wrap my arms, around his neck. He leans his face down and kisses me to which I respond quickly. He slides his tongue inside and devours my mouth and I moan when he bends slightly and grabs my thighs, lifting them up effortlessly and wrapping them around his torso as we walk upstairs, lips still moving in sync.

He slowly opens a random door and takes me to the bed, "Is this even my bedroom?" I ask while he chuckles and separates our lips as he stares at me. "Does it even matter?" He asks, taking his shirt and suit off and throwing them on the ground.

"What are we doing? We are drunk, babe," I tell him while laughing and he bites his lips, looking into my eyes. He cups my face and leans forward to kiss me. "I love you, Y/n," he says and my heart swells.

He never forgets to tell me how much he loves me, unlike a certain someone I knew. I look into his eyes and he licks his lips, staring down at me with hooded eyes. I smile at him, giving in to him and whisper back,

"I love you too."

-------------------------

"Wakey Wakey," I hear the curtains rustling and I move my head away from the window to avoid the sunshine. "Oh. Nakey, Nakey!" Jennie says and I giggle, pulling the covers to cover myself.

I exhale deeply and hug the pillow. "When did he leave?" I ask. "Maybe in the early morning. Or late at night. Because today I woke up quite early but didn't see him go out," she says and I sigh, getting up.

Jennie throws a white T-shirt at me and I laugh while she glares at me. "I don't know why I do the aftercare of you when he is the one getting good fucks from you," she snarls and I smile before wearing the top that reaches my mid-thigh.

"Do you want good fucks from me, honey?" I ask seductively and she smirks, playfully. "Of course, I can finger you better than him—"

"Shh! Jen! Stop!" I say while laughing and she joins, clapping and hugging me, taking a seat on the bed. I hug her back. "I really don't understand why I hate him so much but I do," she says and I sigh.

"But you smile and talk to him happily."

"Yeah, because he is your boyfriend and you love him," she says, rolling her eyes and pulling back from the hug in annoyance. "He loves me too, Jen," I say and she scoffs.

"Saying I love you doesn't imply that he means it," she says and I take a deep breath. I don't want to argue with her about this early in the morning and she notices me, calming down. "Anyways, I'll ask the cook to prepare the brunch and then the canvases that you ordered are here. The paint brushes and stuff will drop in a few hours." She says and I nod at her.

"Also, about the old client you were talking about, Mr. Vincent," I begin and she nods, "Yes, I replied to him via his DM that you will visit them the day after tomorrow. He is one of your oldest purchasers and has taken an interest in your works since the beginning."

I smile and nod at her, "He wants me to offer a project, right?" I ask and she narrows her eyes as if thinking about it. "Well, he mentioned that he doesn't want to pressurize you as a contract worker. But he wants your help in something," she says and I get down from the bed and hiss at the sudden pain between my legs. I turn to look at Jennie with an awkward smile but she glares at me before turning towards the bathroom, 

"I'll prepare a warm bath for you. And I hate him for making me do these when it should've been him!"

***************

I'm sorry for not replying to your comments. But I am busy with exams these days. I read all the comments on my notification bar but don't have the time to reply to them. I deeply apologise. Don't think I'm ignoring you all and keep commenting. I'll be busy this month but I will upload everyday 💖

Also, I'm pretty sure you guys can guess who's the 'him' in this chapter. 👀