4

Y/n's POV

I scurry over to my room as soon as I enter the mansion. It's been three days since I have shifted here and I hate it here. I sigh and quickly walk to my closet to bring out some fresh pair of clothing and walk over to my bathroom for a quick shower.

I look around the bathroom, the fancy million-dollar faucets and big bathtub, stand-in showerhead. I scoff. Rags to riches. Heartful to heartless.

I take a quick shower and wear the white frock, reaching to my upper thigh and thin straps holding it to my shoulders.

I walk back to my room. I hold the backpack and take out the notebook, opening it. I see the handwriting of Taehyung on it and some of mine. I sigh but then a soft smile carves on my lips when I recollect how he was seriously struggling to make me learn the timeline trick for American history but I was failing every time.

"He's not all bad though," I mumble and sit down on the chair in front of the study table and take out my red dairy and open it. I flip through the pages to see the drawings that I have made.

It contains the dirtiest of secrets. 

Nope. Not a single word is written on it. 

Instead, there are plenty of nude drawings of men and women. Some couples making love, some soft moments, lonely naked girls looking at the moon through the window from their bed, naked men arching their necks while holding themselves in their hands.

I know you might probably stop reading after this but I got this weird form of creativity after I watched Titanic when I was 12. I saw Jack painting a nude picture of Rose and it interested me so I started practicing by watching referral pictures on the internet, then I slowly moved on to watching porn for inspiration and capture a moment on the pages and now I just imagine and draw them here.

No one knows about this. No one. And I would like to keep it that way.

I grab the HB lead pencils and start outlining something that came to my mind—the soft curve of the waist, the defined hips, and then the legs.

I finish up and yawn, feeling sleepy. I look at the clock on my table.

7:21 P.M.

"Should I just go and sleep?" I ask and blink several times before rising up from my chair and strolling back to my bed, plopping onto it after sliding my feet out of my slippers.

Then I pull the duvet over me, eyeing the air conditioner to check the temperature once before moving into dreamland.

-------------------------------

I shoot my eyes open, taking a deep breath and moaning while turning around. I look up at the ceiling and then turn my head to look at the moonlight entering my room through the window.

I cough, feeling my throat dry and my stomach rumbling a bit because of hunger, reminding me that I haven't eaten anything else after the burger from the morning.

I don't want to eat anything either though but I'm hungry. I'm thirsty as well. What is the time, right now?

I look at the clock on my study table. 12:43 AM

Wow, I slept for a long time. I throw the duvet off my body before fixing the frock and getting down from the bed, wearing my slippers and walking towards the door.

As soon as I open the door, the loud music blasts into my ear drum and I flinch, hissing and looking at the corridor in confusion.

I frown but walk down the long corridor, crossing my arms in front of my chest. My eyes widen when I reach the stairs only to gawk at the huge party that is happening downstairs. Many people are kissing, making out, dancing, and cheering with the loud music. I blink several times but slowly walk downstairs, preventing myself to touch the stumbling girls and boys along the way.

I look at Jimin dancing with a guy and the guy seems familiar. Jungkook? My eyes widen at both of them, practically kissing while rocking their hips against each other. What the fuck? 

I ignore them but my head turns in the direction, where I feel like someone is staring at me. I look over but my eyes widen again at Taehyung looking at me darkly from my step-father's bar counter.

But what disturbed me is that Hana is grinding on his lap. She has one arm wrapped back around Taehyung's neck while the other one is squeezing her own breast as she rolls her hips against Taehyung's crotch. Taehyung was seated on the stool chair in front of the bar while his hands were placed on the bar counter, eyes glaring at me.

Hana is moaning while touching herself but Taehyung just blankly stares at me, knitting his eyebrows and tilting his head. I feel someone nudge me and I see Jungkook carrying Jimin in his arms. I chuckle at the way Jimin was still nipping Jungkook's neck while he looks at me.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" I ask while laughing and he shuts his eyes in frustration (pleasure) while carrying Jimin. "I mean, I- I don't know but Jimin invited me and I- Where is his room?" He asks, stuttering and shaking with Jimin in his arms.

I clap my hands and laugh loudly before shrugging my hands. "I don't know but probably upstairs, the last one on the right side at the end of the corridor. It's written DO NOT ENTER CHIM's PROPERTY. I think that one is the one. It's opposite to mine," I say while trying to control my laugh and he quickly nods before carrying him upstairs.

I turn around and look at Jimin biting Jungkook's neck passionately while wrapping his legs and arms around his figure, his thick things getting squeezed because of the skinny jeans that he's wearing.

I sigh and turn around to walk towards the kitchen without sparing a glance in the direction of the bar anymore. I walk across the kitchen island, ignoring the drunk crowd, and walk over to the fridge. I open it to search for a bottle of water and thank Lord for finding the last one.

I turn my head and look at the bag of peanuts in the fridge and I take them out for dinner before turning when I flinch encountering the named devil himself, who glares at me while looking at my chest,

"Why are you down here wearing nothing but that?"