58***

Y/n's POV

We kiss each other deeply while Taehyung locks his bedroom door with one hand, the other hand still holding my ass firmly. He walks towards the bed and drops me on it, parting our lips.

He unbuckles his belt, unbuttoning his pants in urgency. "Take off your clothes, kitten," he says, eyeing me down and I oblige, pulling the straps of my romper away, tugging the dress down, leaving my upper body completely exposed to him. He pulls his shirt from his pants, taking it off and tossing it along with my dress away. He pulls down his pants along with his boxers, eyes fixed on my chest as he bites his lower lip seductively.

"Fuck, kitten. Your tits have grown so much," he rasps and bends forth, clasping his lips with mine, his chest pressing against my breasts and I moan, feeling his erection on my bare thighs. My panty gets wet by his touches as his hands cup my waist, my fingers running through his locks.

His lips leave mine and kiss my jaws and neck, and finally land at my collarbone and start pulling the sensitive skin with his teeth. I whimper because of the pain but he soothes it by skimming his warm tongue, licking the spot to ease the pain while his cock rubs against my soaking panty.

"Tae," I moan, harshly pulling his hair but he doesn't budge and continues to move his lips further down and takes my nipple in his mouth, flicking the bud with his tongue. His hands release my waist and move up, kneeding and massaging the other breast while I continuously let out soft whimpers because of his touches.

His other hand grabs my wrists, pulling them away from his hair, and pins both of them above my head. "Fuck! Tae!" I moan loudly when his cock rubs against my panty in a rhythm and he leaves my breast and releases my hands, kissing down my navel and then further down to my core.

I slightly arch my back off the sheets when I feel his nose digging right over my clothed core. He holds the band of my panty, probably noticing it already wet because of him, pulling it down and I help him do that by lifting my hips up to help him remove the only piece of clothing from my body.

"I missed you, Y/n. So fucking much. I missed us," he whispers and I look into his genuine eyes. "I missed you more, Tae," I reply and he smiles before holding my legs and spreading them further apart.

He licks his lips and then gazes at me. "Can Namjoon make you this wet?" He asks, a cocky smile on his face and I scoff. "Stop ruining the mood, idiot! I won't let him fuck me without a condom." I tell him and his eyes lit up in excitement.

Or pride?

"Fuck! Am I that special?" He asks and I glare at him. "Do you want me to le- Ah!" I scream when he penetrates into me without a warning, my body moves against the bed while I grip the sheets with my hands, my toes curling even more when he fully slides himself inside, holding my thighs apart.

"Holy Shit!" He stutters and I look at him in a state of pleasure. His eyes closed, swollen lips parted and his head tilted backward. "Fuck! I-" He stops but groans when he pulls back and slams into me again. His balls hit me with every thrust and the sounds of our skin slapping echo in the room.

I moan loudly when his tip hits my sensitive spot and I am amazed that he still knows every inch of me and what gives me the utmost pleasure even after 8 years. "Taehyung!" I scream his name, whimpering right after while he groans. "You're perfect, kitten. So fucking beautiful!"

I smile at him, tears blurring my vision at the feeling of him inside me. As if he completes me. This is weird but this is what I'm feeling right now. "You are made for me, Y/n. Don't ever leave me again! You're mine, kitten." He says and slips his hand behind my body, lifting me up from the mattress.

I sit on his lap while he grabs my ass and makes me bounce on his cock. I dig my face into his neck, our chests pressing against each other, my hands circling his body. I kiss his neck, leaving hickeys over there and he groans while ramming his cock inside me at a quicker pace, this angle making his cock slide into me even better. "I'm about to come," I whisper, brushing my lips on his neck.

"Let go," he says and after a few more thrusts, I come over his cock, creaming it. "Fuck! Fuck! Fucking Fuck!" He curses when my walls clench around him even more after my orgasm and he helps me ride it, his cock twitching signaling that he is near.

"I love you, kitten."

I stop pressing my lips and open my eyes wide when he says that, feeling him release himself inside me but that doesn't concern me right now. "Fuck!" He pants, giving a few more sloppy thrusts before he lifts me up slightly, his cock slipping out and making me sit on his lap again.

He smiles at me lovingly and then kisses me deeply. I cry, shutting my eyes but kiss him back but the face of the person in my mind is really distracting me.

I love you, love.

I gulp and sob silently so Taehyung pulls back and stares at me. He gently wipes the tears from my face and cups it in his hands. "I think I can let go of my trauma gradually if you are with me, kitten." He says and I nod, lowering my head to hold in my tears.

"I love you, Song Y/n."

I love you, Park Y/n.

I nod again and he tilts my head up looking at me in concern. "Did I hurt you?" He asks, softly caressing my cheeks with his thumb. I shake my head and he smiles, laying us back down on the bed. He stares at me and pushes my hair away from my shoulder before collapsing beside me with a big smile on his face. "I'll clean us up. You can go to sleep." He says and I nod, giving him a tight-lipped smile.

Taehyung's POV

I lean forth and place my lips over hers before pulling back. "I love you, kitten," I say again and she stares at me, weakly smiling. She doesn't reply again, making my heart shatter into pieces but I deserve it.

Karma is taking revenge on me.

It is making me feel the same feeling that she felt when I never replied to her confessions. Does she regret this? Or does she still love Namjoon?

I keep a smile on my face while rubbing her arm, making sure that she doesn't grasp a single hint of my thoughts because I am not giving up on her. Not this time. If she loves that bastard, I'm just going to steal her back from him. He doesn't deserve her.

Neither do I.

But I will make sure that she stays with me and loves me again.

"Sleep well, my kitten."

************

💤 the dynamics of the ending of each chapter~