60

Taehyung's POV

Tonight is the grand launch of Hotel V and currently, I'm waiting for Y/n to get out of the dressing room. Everyone is already here and I am all dressed up too. I am wearing a Versace shirt over tight-fitted pants, my hair permed and the locks falling over my forehead.

Yoongi took Jennie out. Jimin and Jungkook are down as well. The guests have already arrived and I am waiting for my woman to come out and here she is.

Her two-in-one hair is secured up in a bun and her sexy sequin black bodycon dress reaches up to her mid-thighs, hugging her curves; black strappy heels and her red luscious red lips always lure me to her.

Like now, my legs are automatically walking towards her who shyly looks at me but I grab her by her waist and smash my lips over hers. She gasps, putting her hands on my chest and pushing me back.

She chuckles in disbelief and I look at her smudged lipstick and swollen lips. I move forth and clasp them with mine again, earning soft moans from her while she holds my arms gently.

I tilt my head, kissing her deeply but she pushes me back again with a smile on her lips. Her eyes land on my lips and I lean my face forward again but she cups my mouth, covering it while pushing it back, giggling loudly.

"Stop! You have lipstick all over," she says, gently wiping my lips and mouth with her thumb.

I smirk at her before grabbing her face and pulling it close to me, "You think this will stop me from kissing you?" I ask before pulling her face for a long kiss. My heart is pounding like crazy and we are running out of breath. My own breath is tripping on my throat but I don't want to let go of her lips. She pulls back, throwing her head back, giving me access to her neck and I place my lips over there, peppering kisses over there.

"Taehyung, stop!" She says while laughing, cupping my face and holding my face in position. I pout at her, giving her puppy eyes but she sighs, shaking her head before using her fingers to rub off the lipstick from my face.

I admire her face and look at her smudged lipstick. I bring my hands and use the cuffs of my shirt to remove her lipstick. "Tae! Don't! The shirt is expensive!" She scolds me, pulling her face back but I continue to rub her mouth.

"It's fine. I can buy something better," I assure her and she smiles while looking at me. "You just ruined my lipstick," she complains, rolling her eyes and I smirk at her.

"Then just don't wear lipstick. I can't control myself," I say and she scoffs before stepping back. "We have a party to attend," she reminds me and I roll my eyes at her words. 

"You had your period last week so I didn't want to hurt you and now this fucking party!" I glower and she laughs before linking her arms with mine and pulling me towards the exit to the suite. "Let's think about that tonight. After the party," she whispers and my body quivers at her seductive voice.

She places a small kiss on my cheek and tightens her grip on my arms as we walk out of the suite. "Stick with me tonight. I don't want men gawking at you tonight. Billionaires are fucking bastards," I tell her as we enter the elevator and she smirks at me.

"Aren't you a billionaire too?" she asks and I kiss her lips softly. "I am your Sexy Pornstar before that."

We mix with the crowd, everyone enjoying themselves but I spot Mr. Park across the room. "Do you want to meet, Mr. Park?" I ask her and she looks at me, nodding right after. I take Y/n to her stepfather who is having a drink with her mother and some other businessmen. Their eyes land on us.

Mr. Park flashes a polite smile to Y/n and Mrs. Park moves forth to hug her gently. She leaves my arm and returns the hug, their relation getting better as days go by when I bring her to them occasionally and I am genuinely happy watching Y/n smile more often these days.

"Gentlemen, meet my daughter Song Y/n," Mr. Park introduces her proudly by her old surname and she smiles at him before wrapping her arms around his arm softly.

"Dad," she giggles at him and my heart melts at her smile. I want to burst into tears and I feel the true meaning of love. I just want to see that smile on her face. I want to make sure that the smile stays on her face forever. I will do everything to make sure that happens. I will protect her from all the bad things and give her happiness.

She takes my breath away. She robs me of the ability to utter a single word. She steals my heart every time with just a smile. She makes a man like me question every choice, every action. She makes me hesitate for fear that she will find me cruel. 

She makes a man like me, both— the best he will ever be and the weakest—sometimes all in the exact moment; wicked.

I love her.

Y/n comes back to me and I bow politely at her parents before taking us towards the balcony of the hotel upstairs. I want to tell her everything she wants to hear. I don't know how but she has greatly changed me over the past months. My traumas, my toxic traits, my anger, and everything.

I want to let her know how special she is to me.

We silently stand on the balcony and look at the moon together. "The half-moon is beautiful," she says, looking at the sky and I stare at the moon that reminds me of us, "Aren't we like that?" 

I look at her and she smiles softly, "Like what?" I point at the half-moon and tell her, "Together, we are a half-moon. There's a bright half, like you. And there's a dark half, just like me." She chuckles and turns back to the sky before mumbling,

"Are you sure I am not the dark half?"

************

The next chapter is going to be a roller coaster. 😭😭😭