15

Y/n's POV

I feel a tickling sensation on my skin and smile, opening one eye when the cutest baby boy grins at me. Taehyung moves his face forward and kisses me from the side, hugging my waist from behind.

"Good morning, kitten," he says and I chuckle at his excitement. "Morning to you," I reply and he pouts. I giggle but turn my body around, Taehyung's big t-shirt is the only thing on me while Taehyung is only in his boxers.

"What happened? Why are you acting so cute?" I ask and he pouts even more, kissing me once. "You never say good morning back to me. I'm sad," he says. I scoff. "You're such a baby," I mumble but he rolls his eyes, pulling me closer by the waist.

"This cute baby is a Sexy Pornstar," he says and I laugh and he joins me. After brushing our teeth together and doing the morning routine together, it really feels like we are a real couple. 

--------------------------

"We have school, kitten," Taehyung yells from outside the bathroom. I quickly apply the lip balm and walk towards the door, opening it. He glares at me. "I really don't understand why you are getting—" My words get cut off when he pulls the hood of my hoodie over my uniform, turning my body back and drags me to the door.

I try to keep the balance but he just drags me towards the door. "Wait! Taehyung! My backpack-"

"Already in the car," he mumbles and turns my body around to the front, pushing me now, towards the stairs. "My phone," I scream.

"Car," he replies and I look around frantically for his uncle. "Your uncle might see me," I whisper but he pushes me forward.

"Trip for three months," he answers and I pass by Uncle Hwan who waves at us with a small smile on his face. "Wait! Breakfast! We didn't even have dinner," I try to reason as we walk on the pathway in his garden toward his car. 

"No time. School starts in 30 minutes. I'll have to speed drive," he says and jogs forward to rush to the driver's seat while I gasp at the mention of how late we are, rushing inside the passenger's seat.

He quickly starts the engine, turns the steering wheel, and rushes his car out of the mansion. "Uncle Hwan prepared a small breakfast for you. It's in the backseat," he says without taking his eyes off the road. 

I turn my body back and see my backpack beside Taehyung's. But then a big lunchbox on it. I grab it from there. I turn around and open it to see four sandwiches in it. "Kitten. Seatbelt, kitten," Taehyung tells me and I look at him but put on the seatbelt.

"He prepared for you too," I say but he knits his eyebrows and hisses, shaking his head. "No time. I have to drive quickly or else you'll get scolded," he states firmly.

"As if you won't get scolded," I mumble. "My uncle is the head trustee. If I pour water on the teacher they still won't say anything," he says in an irritated voice. I pout but take a sandwich in my hand and eat because I'm hungry.  

I hold the same sandwich up to Taehyung's mouth. His eyes roll down at it before he peeks at me in confusion but then turns to the front, moving his mouth forward and biting on the sandwich. "There's juice back there too maybe," he says with a stuffed face.

I turn around again and try to look for the juice. "Sit and search kitten. Your skirt is riling up," Taehyung nags and I groan, taking the two juice boxes from the back. "Why are you nagging at me?" I fire back.

He rolls his eyes and I huff in anger before using the straw to price the box. I hold the straw in front of his mouth and he sips it silently while driving. He takes a sharp turn and I move back, causing the straw to fall off his lips. 

"Taehyung! What the fuck! You are crazy!" I yell while sitting straight. "Shut up and eat silently," he says and I sigh before eating the sandwich, tossing it to him to take a bite as well. "I don't understand why are you angry," I bark at him.

"Because I was trying to wake you up for so long but you were sleeping! I don't want you to get scolded because of me!" He yells and pulls up inside the school's entrance. I see students still walking in, meaning we still have some time. He exhales heavily and throws his head back. I grin and keep a sandwich in his open mouth.

He chokes but immediately holds it with his hand as he stares at me in surprise. Meanwhile, I turn around and take my backpack, expecting my phone to be inside. "Where's my phone?" 

"Inside!" Taehyung says while munching on the sandwich with the other juice box. "I'll leave. Bye!" I tell him, pecking his lips and he smiles, nodding. I get down the car but catch Hana staring at me darkly.

I ignore her stares and rush towards the campus but come across Jungkook who is running with me. Why is everyone in a rush? He sees me and his eyes widen. I smile and wave my hand at him but he rushes to me, pulling me by my bag and dragging me towards the classroom,

"We will be late! Wave at me later, cutie!"

*************

So. . . Did you guys watch Jungkook's Weverse live today? Where he was sleeping shirtless? 🥹🥹 My delulu mind was served, destroyed, turned into ashes and then blown away after that. How are you guys doing?

Anyways, how's this chapter?