30

Y/n's POV

I run across the corridors, the heels of my boots not favoring me at all. I look behind but find no one but still I hear muffled screams of my name from behind.

I try to push every door of the room to find an empty one. Ugh! What is this mess?! I shouldn't have come back here! But I had to meet him!

I gasp, my feet slipping in the process and I stumble forward but hold myself back. Composing myself, I come across the last room. It had a red door unlike all the other doors in the corridor with black doors. "Please! Please! Please!" I mumble and try to request the door knob.

I gasp, my eyebrows rising in delight as the door unlocks. I squeal quietly and close the door behind me, bending down to look through the keyhole.

"What the fuck!" A deep voice exclaimed from behind in the room but I could hear my name being called from outside. Ah! They are here on this floor! Shit! I'll get caught!

"Why are you in my room?" The voice barks from behind but I close one of my eyes, looking through the peephole now. "Shut up, asshole! I'm trying to hide!" I whisper and hear him scoff.

"Here! Take 100,000 won and get the fuck out of my room!" He yells and I groan. I dig my hands into my pocket and take out the money bills from it. I turn back and see the silhouette of the man in the dark room, sitting on the bed. I throw the bills on the floor toward him and it flies, scattering everywhere. "Here's 500$ and you get the fuck out of this room and let me hide!" I scream but the door bangs from outside.

"Y/n! Park Y/n! I know it's you! I saw your face! Get out!" The voice yells from outside, twisting the doorknob but I hold it, preventing it from unlocking.

Suddenly, the lights of the room turn on. I squint my eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness but then turn around when I feel a presence right behind me.

The potent mixture of alcohol and cologne hits my nose and I turn my head. My eyes widen and my mouth parts to see him in front of my eyes. The person I was dreadfully trying to avoid in this country.

"Isn't this Taehyung's private room? He must be inside," I hear Jimin's voice and then Jungkook screams, "Taehyung! Open up! We saw Y/n!" But my eyes are focused on him right now.

He's in shock as well. As if he's seen a ghost.

Taehyung has changed a lot. His facial features are sharper. He's become buffed, not like a bodybuilder but enough to be called a strong man. His hair is now black and permed. He looks like a hot and powerful man.

He blinks several times in surprise but then holds the knob, placing his hands over mine. Electricity shoots up my spine as I watch him pass me a sad smile. "I'll take care of them." He says and unlocks the door, poking his head out of the room only.

"What is it?" He asks the others. "We saw Y/n! She was dancing downstairs but ran once we made eye contact!" Jimin says. "I swear I saw her run here!" Jungkook shouts. I can't see their faces but I can't already imagine their angry expressions right now.

"She's not here in the country. Probably, you both are drunk and are hallucinating. Go and ask Yoongi for a room here. He'll help you." Taehyung says. "But I saw her!" Jungkook shouts.

"I think he's right. She can never be here," Jimin says and my heart aches, hearing his sad tone. "But I fucking made eye contact. Her hair was red—"

"Jungkook, let's go! Taehyung, sorry to bother you," I hear Jimin but Jungkook keeps arguing. Taehyung moves his head back and slowly closes the door but he never lets go of the knob.

"Thanks for that," I say, trying to not sound awkward but at the same time, trying to be bold. He turns to look at me but then I notice the tears in his eyes. I frown at his expression.

Taehyung's POV

Y/n. She's standing right in front of me. I really cannot believe this. This is true. Real.

Her appearance and aura are completely changed. She is a woman now. A badass woman. Her hair was in a hime cut, the upper half black hair with the ends heavily highlighted in red. Her hair was pulled back in two half ponytails, exposing how her inner hair is red. She has a stone sticker mole under her right eye. Red lips and red eyeliner.

She's wearing a tank crop top with a jacket, that's loosely hung, showing her left shoulder. A short denim skirt with black thigh-high socks and boots. Her eyes are strong. She's not at all looking like the cute and innocent girl from school.

I feel my cheeks wet and I raise my hands to touch my face. I notice that I'm crying after looking at her. Finally!

I smile and step forward but she makes a weird face, moving back. "Uhh, that's it. Thanks for helping. I'm taking my leave." She says and my heart shatters at her strict tone.

"Y/n, how have you been doing?" I ask her, wiping my tears and smiling at her, ignoring the heavy feeling in my chest. "I'm good. Let's never meet again. Bye." She says and before I can hold her in my arms, she escapes me, storming out of the room.

I quickly run out of the room, only to notice Y/n running down the corridor but stopping in front of a girl who has a similar style of her hair but hers is platinum blonde hair highlighted with black. Both of them exchange quick nods before running away together from there.

I gasp but run to them but find no one in the crowd. I exhale deeply and clutch my heart with my right hand, lifting my left hand to see the rose quartz ring on my little finger. A sad smile curves up my lip when I mumble to myself,

"I think we will meet again. Sooner than you expect, darling."

*****************

My exam was shit today! I think? I attempted all the questions. But exams are supposed to be crap. So I will say that it was bullshit. But I answered all the questions. 🤔 I still believe my bad luck and know that I won't get good marks. But I wrote correctly though 🤔🤔🤔

Anyways, here's your update. I'm so tired, my eyes are closing by itself so early update. Imma go and sleep.