6

Y/n's POV

I look at Taehyung after finishing my explanation about how I self-taught myself to draw these, how the students of my previous school found out and bullied me about it and he listens to it patiently. He nods and looks at me blankly.

"You are a dumb bitch," he scoffs and I snort at his remark. "You are an asshole," I reply and he smirks before sliding the plates of chicken and meat to me on the carpeted floor. "Eat," he says and I look at him in shock.

"Wait! Wait! I thought this is for both of us. You're joking, right?" I ask but gives me a poker face. I look down at the amount of protein on the plate. "Are you crazy? I'll die for eating so much," I say and he frowns, staring at the chicken.

"Five drumsticks, 2 chicken wings, and 6- No! 8 pieces of small meat will kill you even after you have starved yourself for about 12 hours?" He asks and I nod. He leans forward and unbuttons the few buttons of his shirt, sliding it off my body as it falls to the ground.

I peer at him weirdly as he uses his thumb and index finger to hold my collarbone. "You don't need to diet. You need to gain weight, kitten," he says and I push his hands off me. "I don't. I'll get fat," I complain and he sighs.

"You need to survive, kitten," he says and I scoff. "Why do you care?" I ask, crossing my arms in front of my chest. He tilts his head and stares at me darkly. 

"Don't be smart. Just eat," He says and I pout at him, looking down because he seems mad. "Why should I listen to you? You always lie," I mumble but he hears it.

"When did I lie to you?" He asks, curiously. I look up at him but catch him staring at my chest but then make eye contact once I look at him. "You said that you don't touch girls. And only like touching me," I say and he nods, raising an eyebrow.

"And where is the lie?" He asks and I scoff, rolling my eyes. But he supports his body on his knees and rises up, leaning forward to grab my chin, "When did you see me touching girls except you?" He asks in a firm tone, eyes intensely boring into mine.

"Hana. Downstairs," I say and his eyes squint until a smirk appears on his face. "To clear the jealousy, my dear kitten, she was the one touching me. I didn't," he says and I turn my face away but he brings it back to face him.

"Look at me when you speak. Did you see me laying a single finger on her?" he asks and I blink several times, swallowing the dry lump in my throat, and shaking my head slightly. He smiles and leans forward to place his lips on my forehead.

I freeze at the sudden sensation of his cold lips on my temple but he strokes his thumb across my cheek. It feels scary but at the same time, it feels right. "There, good girl. You are learning how to answer me properly," he speaks and I use my hands to push him back. He sits back in his place and smirks at me before motioning to the food.

"I'll throw up if I eat so much," I say but start eating. He reaches for the water bottle from my study table and passes it to me after uncapping it. "Here, hydrate yourself."

After finishing the food, he takes the plates and walks over to the door. I stand up and walk him to the door, holding his shirt in my hands. He bends down and keeps the plates. He stands up straight and turns to me bit flinches once he sees me.

I pass him the shirt and he frowns. I grab the door of my bedroom, ready to close it but he blocks it. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He asks, knitting his eyebrows and pushing himself inside my room.

I look at him in confusion as he shuts the door, locks it, and approaches me. "You won't go home?" I ask and he faces me again. "No? Like always. I stay the night of the parties," he says and I glare at him.

"Why in my room?" I ask but he holds my hand and drags me to the bed. "Let's watch porn together," he says with a straight face and I choke on my spit, falling on my bed.

"What the fuck, Taehyung!"

"I would love to fuck you but let's take things-"

"No! I mean why would we- wait! You want to fuck me?"

"Of course. Since you are the one I love to touch." He says and I look at him in disbelief. "Are you drunk?" I ask and he faces me, picking up the laptop from my study table.

"Slightly. 3 shots of tequila." He says, licking his lips and smirking at me. "Do you like me?" I ask and he chuckles in an amused tone, shaking his head. "No." He replies before keeping the laptop on the bed.

"Then why me?"

"Shut up and tell me the password— Oh. It doesn't have a password." He says and takes his white top off, throwing it across the room. "Taehyung!" I scream and he looks at me in horror.

"What?"

"Why did you take your shirt off?" 

"Because I like being naked?" He says and proceeds to take off his black trousers but I hold his wrists. "No! No! No!" I say, shaking my head thrice. He smiles and grabs my chin again, nodding his head three times. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He pushes me back on the bed and I cry out for help, running towards my door.

But Taehyung swings me by my waist and throws me back on the bed. "Kitten, don't be so dramatic. It's pretty evident that you perceive nudity as a form of art. Don't be bothered," he says and pulls his pants down, now only in his boxers. I cringe before turning back to my laptop screen. "Gross!" I mumble but hear him chuckling beside me,

"You won't say that when I'll be inside you." 

*********

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿 What the—