53

Y/n's POV

I walk towards the lounge after a week since I returned from the hospital. I haven't seen Taehyung but Namjoon visited me at my home. Jennie caused a scene and fired at Namjoon who was surprised but then we met at a hotel and yes, had a long night.

We were both sexually frustrated and needed each other. I don't completely blame him. He said how much he loved me and doesn't pay much attention to Hana. He wants me by his side and I do too.

That's what I thought.

I enter the lounge but see fresh white paint on the wall where I did my sketch. I furrow my eyebrows and anger surges through my body at that. "What is this?" I mutter through gritted teeth and look around.

There wasn't anyone around. I rub my hand on my face to calm myself down, taking a deep breath. I turn towards the elevator, get on it, and press on the Chairman's floor. The elevator stops and opens, I exit and walk towards Taehyung's room. I stand in front of it but stop myself from twisting the doorknob when I hear music from the room, behind me.

I turn around to look at the black door with the words engraved in Gold as it read, "President's suite." I turn my body to the room and place my ears on it. The sound of the saxophone being played on the other side.

It's Taehyung.

I slowly knock on the door and the musical instrument stops playing. I feel my nerves tense unknowingly but I don't let it show on my face. The doorknob turns from the inside and the door opens. 

I wait for Taehyung to peek his head out of the door or something like a small 'come in' but nothing happens so I just decide to enter myself. I push the door and watch him, walk towards his huge king-size bed in the middle.

The bed is similar to the one at his home but this one has white covers instead of red like his home and with a white duvet. There isn't much in this room except for a bed and small tables with vases.

"Good Morning, Miss SinCity," I snap my head at him and remember why I was here in the first place. I glare at him and flip my hair, pointing my finger at him. "Listen, fucker! It was you, right? The wall in the lounge is completely white! My sketch is gone!" I snarl at him and he smirks as he turns his body slightly and plops on the bed behind him, the saxophone lying beside him on a small table.

He is wearing a baby pink shirt, three buttons left undone, showing his collarbones, sleeves rolled up till his elbows, and his white trousers with white hotel slippers. His hair is ruffled and fluffy but looks like he got it permed recently. He tilts his head and smirks at me.

"The drawing was good but I don't want that," he says and I frown at him. "What?"

"I don't want scenery on the wall, Miss SinCity. I want something else," he says, giving me a crooked smile and a mischievous glint in his eyes. "What- Why didn't you tell me that earlier? I didn't keep the drawing hidden. You saw it all along but didn't say anything before I-"

"I thought we were friends so I didn't want to pressurize you but since we are doing strict business here, I would like things to be done my way," he says and I scoff. "Asshole!"

His lips twitch but he shrugs casually, "Wonderful nickname for your business partner." He comments, rolling his eyes, and stands up. He runs his fingers through his hair, pulling it back, and walks forward in my direction.

"SinCity," he calls out in a husky tone, and as if his voice did something to my heart, the small hairs on my nape erect, fisting my hand, I continue to stare at him. "I want you to paint something raw, that will lure people into a mystery and drive into my hotel. Not sceneries and the usual stuff."

I sigh and look at him tiredly. He flashes me a cheeky grin. "You want nudes," I tell and he answers by widening his grin. I roll my eyes. "SinCity doesn't draw that anymore," I reply and he moves his hand forward, reaching for my face but gently brushes a lock of hair from my face, behind my ear.

"Exactly. I want you to paint as the person you are, not what you have become," he says and I knit my brows at his words. "What nonsense are you spewing?" I ask and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"I want Artist Song Y/n to paint my wall," he says, putting his hands inside his pocket but slowly taking out something from it. A folded paper. He unfolds it, opening it. "Taehyung, what-"

"Shh," he places his index finger over my lips and something between my legs tingles. My whole body burns when he grabs my wrist, slowly tracing his fingers down to reach and hold my thumb. I am too indulged by his touch right to process anything that is happening. 

He holds my thumb and lifts it up my face. I look at him with my hooded eyes as he presses my thumb on my lips, rubbing it up and down gently, parting it.

His eyes stare deeply into mine as he pulls my thumb back and presses it against the paper. My eyes land on his lips. I swallow the dry lump in my throat but gasp when he steps back with a smirk on his lips, lifting the paper up for me to read now.

"Employment Contract. Song Y/n and Kim Taehyung." I read out and see Taehyung's signature and a red thumbprint at the bottom corner of the paper. "What the hell? Is that even legal?" I ask and he smirks.

"It is," he replies and turns back. "This is an employment scam!" I scream but he throws the paper on the ground. "Rip it off then," he says with a straight and I look at him in disbelief. 

I walk forward and bend down, holding the paper up and storming to him who is now sitting at the edge of the bed with spread legs. I throw the paper on his face in anger, his eyes shutting for a second because of the impact before he lifts the paper up from his lap and keeps it beside him on the bed.

"What are you planning, Kim Taehyung?" I ask. He looks at me blankly and gently cups my wrist and pulls me forward as I fall on him with a shriek, holding his shoulder, straddling him. I look at him in horror but he stares at my lips before mumbling, "You tell me, kitty. What is Kim Taehyung planning?"

My grip on Taehyung's shoulders tightens at that old nickname. "I— You— Stop doing this, Taehyung," I tell him but my mind is telling me something else.

"The moment you decided to return to the hotel and enter this room, you didn't just do that just to make me stop. You know well what you want, kitten. Say it," He whispers, leaning forward, the tip of his nose, brushing against mine and our hot breaths hitting each other's lips.

I look down at the proximity of our mouths and part my lips, breathing sharply. "What do you want, kitten?" He asks with a voice of gravel. I look at his lips and take deep breaths, trying not to give in.

"I don't want anything," I whisper, my heart thrumming against my chest and Taehyung pulls me closer by my waist, our chests pressed against each other and I moan when I feel something hard poking my ass from below, knowing very well that he is equally turned on like me. I bend my head forward and rest it in the crook of his neck.

He lets out a throaty chuckle while rubbing his hands on my back and I unknowingly circle my arms around his neck. "Can you grant me a wish, kitten?" He asks and I pull back and stare into his eyes with a questioning gaze.

"Just one night. Spend one night with me," he says and I sigh, shaking my head. "I can't. I have a boyfriend-"

"Who is claiming someone else to be his future wife," he interrupts me and I glare at him. He sighs and pulls back, placing his finger right on my chest, pointing to my heart. "So for just one night listen to your heart," he says and I look at him thoughtfully.

"Why are you doing this, Kim Taehyung?" He smiles and caresses my hair, moving them behind my shoulder, leaning to my ear, and whispering in a dark tone, 

"Because I need to remind you, who you actually are." 

*************

Do you want a double update? But the next chapter isn't that exciting but more like a filler chapter 😉 still this chapter was long. Tell me if you need a double update