47

Y/n's POV

"It's her!" Jimin and Jungkook run to me. "Cutie!" My eyes widen but I see Jungkook and Jimin approaching me with the biggest shock on their faces, my parents following behind them, equally surprised to see me here.

I look at Namjoon who just stares at me blankly while drinking wine from his balloon glass. As if his eyes are saying, 'You deserve this' and I understand it. He's hurting me back.

Jungkook kneels beside me, taking his handkerchief out and wiping my dress while Jimin immediately pulls me in for a hug but I hear a loud shriek from Hana and loud gasps from the others.

I look over Jimin's shoulder to see the familiar red-suited man towering over us, his long legs in front of my face, back facing us. On the other side, Hana is scowling while holding the skirt of her white gown now having a big red wine stain on it.

"I don't know, Choi Hana, if you're a dumb bitch to throw red wine on my woman's red dress intentionally knowing that you are wearing a white gown yourself," Taehyung says firmly and turns to us.

Jungkook places a big kiss on my head, his eyes tearing up but Taehyung looks at me. "I'll take her from here. I'll bring her to you, I promise." He says to my stepdad who nods his head but smiles at me. "I'll meet you soon, daughter."

Taehyung bends down, kneeling in front of me. Jungkook glares at Taehyung, "You knew she was here! Fuck you, Taehyung!"

I hold Jungkook's arm and he looks at me, eyes softening instantly. "I told him to keep it a secret," I say and he frowns but Taehyung lifts me up in his arms in the bridal style, earning a gasp from me when I wrap my free arm around his neck as a reflex.

Jimin doesn't leave my hand as if he's afraid I'll be lost again but I smile at him through my tears. "I'll come and see you," I tell him and he slowly lets my hand go.

"You ruined my dress, Taehyung!" Hana scowls at Taehyung and glares at me.

"Sorry for your dress. But I'm the type to stand up for my woman unlike someone else." Taehyung states, eyes fixed on the man who's gripping his empty wine glass tightly while looking dangerously at us.

Taehyung turns around and walks us toward the exit. I slowly move forth and wrap my other arm around his neck but I don't look at him. Crying silently to myself while emitting small hiccups when he enters his car with me in his arms.

"Take me to my home," I croak and Taehyung makes me comfortable in his lap, my legs dangling across his legs. I hear the chauffeur and the guard enter the car and the engine roaring to action.

He gently wraps his arm around my waist, and holds my chin, lifting it up. I sniffle and slowly open my eyes to stare at him. Our gazes collide. He smiles softly, stroking his thumb on my lower lip while I cry and whimper softly, staring at him.

"It's okay. I'm here, kitten," he whispers. I cry but he leans forward and presses his lips against mine. I close my eyes as my mind was swirling into a thunderous applause but this is wrong.

I keep my hands on his chest and gently push him back. He looks at me in disappointment. "I'm sorry but I love him," I whisper and he looks at me with pain flickering in his brown orbs.

"He's getting married," he reasons and I nod. "I'm aware. He even mouthed to me that he loves me after the announcement. He loves me—"

"That's fucked up, Y/n," Taehyung tries to convince me in a pleading tone, his eyes now watering as they stare into mine. "But he really loves me. He's just doing this to hurt me because I hurt him today—"

He laughs at my face, loudly like a maniac. His fingers dug deeper into my skin and his finger gripping my chin harshly. He catches his breath and looks at me but I see a drop of tear falling from the corner of his eye.

"You can see Namjoon's love for you even after he did so many things today but you cannot see mine. Isn't it ridiculous, Song Y/n?" He asks his voice sounding like gravel. His eyes are giving me the coldest stare.

"You told me that you don't like me, Taehyung," I remind him and he holds my arms tightly in his firm grip. "I couldn't help but fall for you. Because it's you. Was there a single day that I made you feel unloved when you were with me?" He asks.

I smile at him while a few tears escape my eyes, "Every single time I told you 'I love you' you never replied. It made me feel unloved!" I point out and he closes his eyes, nostrils flaring at my words.

"I have my reason for that," he says and I fold my hands, holding his wrist and pulling them off me. "What reasons? Were you threatened to not tell me that you love me? Or will you die if you say that you love—"

"Stop! Stop! Don't! Okay!" He breathes heavily and pushes me off his lap, holding his ears. I sit properly on the seat and look at him in confusion when he calms down.

"I l- love you, Y/n. Here, I said it," Taehyung says and opens his hands from his ears and I look at him in irritation. "You're an asshole!" I tell him in disgust.

He glares at me and clicks his tongue, tilting his head. "You wanted this. Here you go. I have a trauma with these eight letters. That's why I don't say it often, okay? I can't tell you because I don't want to die by bringing up my trauma but please don't expect me to say these to you. Please." He says and I look at his weak state. He's crying, holding his head, eyes red, and breathing heavily.

"Sir, a-are you fine—"

"Mind your own business!" Taehyung directs the guard who turns back to the road instantly in fear. "Taehyung, look at me," I tell him, cupping his face but he has his head down, trying to control his breath, tears dropping on his red suit, soaking it.

"You know, Y/n, you are my everything but still you don't believe me." He says and I look at him sadly. "But I love Namjoon and he loves me—"

"He's fucking going to make you a mistress, Y/n. What is wrong with you?" He yells at me, looking straight into my eyes and I flinch because of his sudden outburst. "Do you believe that he has ever loved you? Does Kim Namjoon mean it when he says that he loves you?" He asks me and my heart breaks.

I don't know.

But Namjoon says he loves me.

Even in front of his fiance.

But Taehyung makes me feel loved.

Always.

I cannot reject him.

But I cannot escape him either.

Two of the hims are different.

They make me feel different kind of love.

I sigh, closing my eyes and looking down. I'm tired of everything. I just, I don't want to talk to anyone. I need time to figure out my feelings. Taehyung puts his hand over mine and places it on my lap but I pull them back from him, turning away to look out of the window before mumbling,

"Just take me back to my home, Taehyung. Please."

******************

Justice for Taehyung's Chauffeur and guard who are getting paid to watch daily drama in their car. 💃

Such a long chapter. I decided to do a double update because y'all are so hooked to this story. I can't help but give in to your requests.