66

Jimin's POV

I sigh and close the bedroom door behind me. I slowly walk over to the curled-up figure of Y/n on the bed, my heart clenching at her soft whimpers.

I sit at the edge of the bed and slowly remove her locks from her face. She's broken beyond repair. Her cheeks have shrunk, her body is bony, barely surviving and her face soaked with tears.

I caress her head and tears fall down my eyes, watching her condition. "Sis, it's been over a month. Please—"

"Has Taehyung returned?"

I sigh, unable to answer her question. "You need to eat well. You're becoming weaker as days pass by," I tell her but she sobs, moving closer placing her head on my lap and I pat her head, crying with her.

"Stop crying, my precious," I whisper and rub her arms but nothing comforts her as she continues to sob in my hold. "Y/n, please eat something more. Don't keep starving. You had lunch yesterday and after that nothing—"

"Taehyung is still ignoring my calls," she cuts me off and I purse my lips, shutting my eyes in frustration. I cannot see her in pain.

It aches me to the point that I feel like someone is ripping my heart into pieces but there's nothing I can do.

The door swings open and Jungkook enters the room, frantically looking at us with big eyes, breathing heavily. Yoongi and Jennie enter the room behind them with a spark in their eyes.

"Y/n!" Jennie calls out but she doesn't respond. I look at him raising my brows in confusion until Jungkook yells, "Taehyung just returned from Osaka. Yoongi found him going to his office now."

Y/n's POV

I fiddle with my fingers as Yoongi drives the car. Jimin and Jennie hold me close while Jungkook is sitting in the passenger's seat, taking frequent glances at me from time to time.

The car halts and I sit up straight immediately. Jimin opens the door and gets out. I quickly rush out and storm towards the Headquarters of V Corporations but two buffed men stop me.

"You're not allowed to go inside, miss." They say and I frown. Yoongi stands beside me and looks at them. "Who are you all? New bodyguards? Anyways, we are going in." He says, walking forward but gets pulled back by one of the men, earning a glare from him.

"I am his secretary, idiot! His cousin to be more precise! This is his girlfriend! Let us get inside!" Yoongi argues but two other guards approach us.

"I showed the footage to Mr. V and he doesn't want them in the building. Don't let them enter," they say and my heart clenches his words as I struggle to stand still. "Listen, tell Taehyung to let us in and not act like a fucking coward like always!" Jungkook barks.

"At least let Y/n in and speak to her," Jennie yells in frustration but the guards stop them. Jimin holds my hand to make me stand in place. My head feels dizzy. "I want to meet Taehyung. Please." I whisper but only Jimin can hear it.

"He will. He will. Don't worry. Wait a moment," he assures me but the guards don't let us in. I decide to call him again but he doesn't pick it up.

I watch the guards spread out but then a black car moves out of the area. My eyes widen as I feel like Taehyung's in it. I run behind it, my legs wobbly. Everyone gasps while Jungkook tries to reach for me.

"Taehyung!" I scream, trying to hit the glass but the car just speeds up and leaves me behind, I fall on the ground harshly my face first, collapsing to the road, sobbing to myself but Jungkook approaches me, picks me up in his arms.

Jimin is dusting my face and dress while Jennie hisses when she notices the scratch on my arm that's bleeding. I cry to myself and bury my face in Jungkook's chest. "He hates me," I mumble but someone pats my head from the back, probably Jimin.

"Why aren't you getting allowed to get inside, Yoongi?" I hear Jennie scream. "Because he knows I'll bring her to him! He just wants to completely shut us off!" Yoongi yells.

But I get off Jungkook's grip, landing on my heels, and look at them. "Take me to his house," I say and ask them causing to exchange glances before sharing nods.

Soon after, we are standing in front of Taehyung's home and I look at the others trying to convince the guards to let us in but none of them are listening. "Little Miss?" I turn and watch Uncle Hwan who looks at me in shock.

"Does that mean Little Master is back too?" He asks, holding the grocery bag and I look at him sadly. "I don't know," I mumble and he looks at me in concern.

"Aren't you eating well?" I shake my head. "Taehyung isn't talking to me—"

"Why aren't you eating then? You look like a stick, Little Miss. Come here, grab some lunch. I'll prepare for you," he says, dragging us in but getting stopped by the guards.

"What happened?" He asks the buffed men. "They aren't allowed. Orders by Mr. V," one of them says and I cry out.

"Why are all of you treating me like shit? What did I do? What is my fault? He's not even letting me explain myself!" I scream and push Uncle Hwan away from me before running away from there.

I hear Jungkook and Jimin calling out for me but I run away from there, towards Hotel V. That's the only place I feel he'll be if not at his home.

I need to explain the situation to him. I feel dizzy and I want to throw up but I keep running on the streets, in the direction of Taehyung's hotel.

Searching for a chance to explain myself.

I can't live without him.

I won't live without him.

I won't live—

...

"Hey! Lady! Move away!"

**************

????????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔