Do You Know What It's Like?

Start from the beginning

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I rushed to the locker room, and locked the door then sat donw on a beanch and started to cry...

20 minutes later:

When i finished to cry, someone knocked on the door...

- Cheryl, let me in please. - i heard Toni's voice so i walked there and let her in.

- Babe, why did you run away just like that? - she asked from me.

- Because i'm not good enaugh for you Toni. - i said to her.

- Hey, it's not true. - she said to me quietly, then i hugged her tightly.

- I'm sorry. - i said to Toni, and she just smiled after we pulled away from the hug.

- Let's ditch school okay? - she asked from me, while wiped my tears.

- Okay, let's go. - i said to her, then we walked out...

Third Person pov:

They rushed to the parking lot, then get on Toni's motorbike and after Cheryl hugged tightly Toni's waist she sped off towards Thistlehouse...

At Thistlehouse:

After they arrived, and rushed to Cheryl's bedroom...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Toni, i know it's maybe not good to ask but if i'm ready, can we do it? - i asked from her, while she rubbed my back...

- W-what do you mean? - she asked from me quietly.

- I would like to lose my virginity, for you Toni.- i said to her, and she smiled at me.

- Only if you are really ready for it Cheryl because i don't want to make you unconfortable. - said Toni, and i just nodded.

- Okay. - said Toni, and she leaned closer to me but before we could kiss i stopped her.

- Uhm, i actually want to surprise you with something. - i said to her, then i gave to Toni a bag.

- What is this babe? - asked Toni, then she opened it.

- Oh my god, this is the same lingerine set what i saw in my fantasy. - she said to me, and i smirked.

- Go and try it on Topaz. - i said to Toni, and she walked out then i take out another bag...

I take on the lingerine set, and the red thin robe which was actually the same from the fantasy...

Toni Topaz pov: