Chapter 111 wink of Medusa

Start from the beginning

    The sea king opened his mouth, did not speak for a long time, and then silently gave a thumbs up.

    Blue sky smiled and handed over the two extra ice creams he bought.

    The Dirty King looked at it and did not answer it. As soon as he was about to speak, he listened to the blue sky and said again: "At least three people, buying one doesn't seem social."

    The Dirty King rolled his eyes, grabbed an ice cream, and turned a few steps behind the blue sky.

    Real Eyes or something. I really hate !

    The sea king tore open the ice cream package licked a mouthful, admiringly said: "If only I had your power, there would be no girl I couldn't get."

    The blue sky glanced at him: "In case you're in love, a girl suddenly compares and thinks you're not as good as his ex-boyfriend..."

    "Shut up!" The sea king was furious.

    This is how many bad things to see, blue sky's mind will be so dirty.

    Blue sky indifferent shrug, cold day eating ice cream, in the eyes of a crowd of passers-by surprised, casual stroll up, and then harvested a bunch of "psycho", "wait for old you regret it" and other heart activities.

    The scope of the blue sky stroll is near the forest district and the road to the university town. These places are also the most frequent areas of forest activity. He didn't observe anything deliberately, as if he really just came here to hang out.

    Since Lin said that her divination was bound to happen, it was bound to happen no matter how she wandered.

    Lin yi did not know that blue sky they are still strolling downstairs in their own neighborhood, she had breakfast, from blue sky there all the energy stone transferred to their storage props. With these energy stones, she was at peace, and although the system said she had the ability to defeat the high priest, she could run with people if she couldn't.

    Chishui ? I haven't seen the information about this subspace yet.

    Think, Lin Zhi quickly logged on to the official forum, after the pulse map incident, her authority in the forum became very high, before Tan assistant can not find the information information, she can now check. Soon, she found information about Chishui in the official database.

    "Chishui, S-level space, 5% survival rate of the power? "Lin Yi's eyes widened. "Is it so little?"

    Lin Zhi stabilized his mind and continued to look down.

    [Chishui, S-level subspace, 5% survival rate of power. Chishui is a floating city surrounded by the sea. The water system is rich in powers. Most of the spiritual bodies in the city are water system powers. There are many A-level spirits, and there are S-level spirits in the city. The time of space stay seems to be the war readiness period, the situation in the city is tense, Chishui City Guards meet foreign powers will take the initiative to kill, each team 11 spiritual bodies, one A, 10 B. The escort cooperates tacitly, can form a battle array, can kill S class. After entering, the only way to save your life is not to meet the escort.

    "With my luck, you told me not to meet the escorts? "Lin Chien's face was dead, and she felt that if she had actually entered Chishui, she would not have lived for five minutes.

    "If you don't, you'd better not go. If you go, you'll die. "Lin Chien retreated.

    "But you've promised Chen Chu that you'll help him. Do you want to go back now? "The system sounded cold.