Chapter 98 Unstoppable Car Accidents

Start from the beginning

    "Let's get out of here," he said. "The redhead had run to the back door and beckoned for Dracula to pass.

    Dracula looked down at the puppet forest he held in his hand and gritted his teeth toward the back door. As soon as he moved, he heard someone screaming to be careful. He turned his head and saw a familiar-looking car crashing into his face again.

    " bang!"

    Dracula had not yet reacted, he was hit again and flew out, the whole person hit the wall, then rebounded, and "bang" hit the ground.

    Rao is Dracula is a vampire, the body strength is far stronger than the average person, at this time also can not help but spit out a mouthful of old blood. Vampires' blood is not casually vomiting, every mouthful is their source of life, this mouthful, at least five years of life.

    Dracula sensed his body and fractured his other leg.

    "SHIT! "His broken leg has not yet grown well, and he has broken both legs. How can he run?

    "Mia, I can't move. "Dracula can only ask for help from the redhead.

    Although the redhead was surprised by Dracula's "unlucky", but also knew that this time can not ignore, Chen Chu is likely to arrive soon, they must leave here immediately. The redhead ran over and bent over to help Dracula. The car, which had stopped after hitting Dracula, moved again. Started in place, at a speed that was almost impossible to achieve, and rushed towards them.

    The redhead grabbed Dracula and tried to use the moment to avoid the impact of the car, but the car was so fast that it crashed before she started the power.

    " bang!"

    This time, Dracula and the redhead, together, were hit by the car and flew out, hit the wall as usual, and bounced back.

    "Poof!" Dracula spewed another mouthful of blood.

    " no way! "said the redhead, pale-faced, incredulously. "Even if this car can leave the plane, it can't be faster than me. What's more, with her current physical fitness, an ordinary car accident would break her skin. And just a crash, she almost fainted.

    " cut the crap and get out of here! Dracula, who has been hit three times in a row, knows more than the redhead.

    The redhead knew this was not the time to explore, and she buckled Dracula, who had two broken legs and one arm, and once again used the Transient !

    “FUCK!”

    With a loud bang, the crash of the car once again predates her powers. What's even more irritating is that after the SUV hit them, it probably felt too close to the next impact, and it came in and backed back, staring at them about two meters away.

    Yes, it's staring, even if the two seat belt owners in the car are unconscious, but the redhead thinks the car is staring at them. This car is conscious, this is a conscious car.

    Is there really a Transformer in this world ? !

    " ahem... mia! "Dracula vomited a mouthful of blood, which was much bigger than the one, for at least fifteen years.

    The red-haired woman turned to see Dracula, and was startled to see him dying: " dracula, are you okay."

    You cann't be an S-class puppeteer and vampire who's gonna get hit by a car here.

    "Well, I'll turn it into a puppet. You take me with you. "Dracula, who was hit four times in a row, knew that the accident was serious, and he even felt that he might die twice, so he did not care about being seen revealing his identity.