Passionate night (18+)❤️

Start from the beginning

She held his tie and leaned closer to his face. "I am ready, though," she whispered.

Pulling his tie, she turned around and playfully commanded, "Let's go, Mr. Knight."

He chuckled and followed her lead.

As they reached her flat, she quickly removed her heels and looked at him as he sat on the couch, examining every corner.

"You can take off your watch, shoes, and blazer," she suggested. He looked at her with a naughty smile and asked, "Or do you want to do more?"

Leaning against the wall, she whispered, "I would love to take off the rest."

He stood up and began walking towards her, their eyes locked in a passionate gaze.

As he approached her, he pulled her close, loosening his tie. She wrapped one leg around his torso and her hands around his neck.

Pressing her lips against his, he lifted her, wrapping her other leg around him as he carried her towards the bedroom.

Upon reaching his bedroom, he playfully threw her onto the bed. She winced slightly and teased, "Ouch, you're really bad."

He smirked and responded, "I love it rough, baby."

She raised her eyebrows and replied, "And who said I like it soft?"

"Be ready," he whispered.

She bit her lip hard and gestured for him to come closer. He frowned and moved closer. She stood up and began unbuttoning his shirt while kissing his jaw. His hand went to her butt, pressing firmly.

"Aah..." she moaned, tossing his shirt away. He moved his hand up and turned her around, her back against his chest.

With one hand busy unzipping her dress, the other began rubbing her.

She pressed herself closer to him as he removed her dress, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her in just her lingerie.

"You are mine, little one." She turned towards him, caressed his face, and leaned in to kiss him, but he threw her onto the bed.

Hovering over her, he started kissing her neck while his other hand played with her navel.

Her hands ran across his back.

"Aaron... fuck!!!" she cursed as he bit her neck hard.

Suddenly, he sat up, making her sit on his lap. He immediately removed her bra, throwing it aside, and began fondling her breasts. She scratched his back and arched, feeling a sudden rush of heat.

He laid her back down and began twisting her nipples, eliciting moans from her. In between even kissing her.

Clutching the sheets, she spread her legs, feeling wetness between them

" Ahhh damn it!! Aaron... oh my god... just do it!!" she stuttered.

"Not so soon, my love."

He moved down and tore off her panties, leaving her completely naked in front of him.

Her pussy was wet, yearning for his touch. He immediately went down and inserted his finger into her pussy. She moaned and pulled his hair.

"Ahhhh... Aaron, please..." she moaned intensely. He chuckled and spoke seductively, "What do you want, baby?"

"Oh God, just fuck me hard," she cursed, moaning.

"Damn you, my little one!! I want to be inside you as soon as possible, you little vixen. " he chuckled and began moving his fingers vigorously inside her, while she moaned loudly, gripping the sheets.

"Jerk!! " She muttered in between. He laughed but continued moving his fingers this time harder.

"Ahhh, I'm about to cum!! Yes!!" she moaned loudly and climaxed. He sucked her juices and licked his fingers, looking at her, making her bite her lip in embarrassment.

He kissed her passionately and said, "Don't ever dare to bite your lip. That's my job, love." She hummed, and he stood up, removing his pants and underwear at once.

She gazed at his hard and large member. His eyes travelled all over her body and met her eyes.

"How will this enter inside me ??" She murmured and he smirked.

"Just wait and watch love." He caressed her upper body as she Arched her body feeling pleasure.

"I love you so much. Even if you wanted to leave me, I would never fucking let you do that in the future." She heard his cold voice and blushed hard. He hovered over her and kissed the corner of her lips.

Finally, when they were ready, he entered his cock inside her.

"Aah... fuck!! It hurts!! Damn it's so big." she shouted, digging her nails hard into his shoulder. He kissed her forehead and kissed her lips, trying to distract her from the pain.

"Calm Down, baby. It will be fine." He kissed her again. She smiled and nodded.

As her pain turned into pleasure and her screams turned into moans, he began moving faster.

"Fuck!! Faster, Aaron !!! " she moaned, and he chuckled, increasing his pace.

"You are so fucking beautiful!! " He thrust deep inside her as she gripped the bed sheets tightly, reaching her climax.

"Ahh, I'm about to cum!!" she moaned, and he groaned.

"yes! Yes! Faster. More!!!" She shouted, feeling her climax on the verge.

"Let's cum together," he whispered near her ear. Her body tightened as she reached a powerful climax, and he followed suit.

"Damn!" he cursed, lying beside her, both of them breathing heavily. She gazed at him, and he returned her gaze.

He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

"I won't ever allow you to leave. You are fucking mine, little one." He spoke coldly yet possessively.

"All yours," she murmured with a smile, without understanding the real meaning.

Now she belonged to him, and he knew he wouldn't let her go. Not today, not ever.

He would do whatever it takes to keep her. Even if he had to cage her he is ready. She entered his life willingly, but she couldn't leave him.❤️

And with that, the first part of the story came to an end.❤️

In the upcoming chapters, many twists and turns await.

Be prepared.

From tomorrow I will be able to update twice or thrice a week for a month because of my exams. They are starting from Wednesday. 😭 My pain is back. Uhhh 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭