Chapter 36 is surrounded

Start from the beginning

    "Well, we'll split up. We'll only work together for a while anyway. "The child blushed, clenched his fists, and ran down the main street in anger.

    Lin Zhi was caught off guard by the child's fierce reaction, opened his mouth to explain, but eventually did not say anything.

    It's better to run away.

    Lin looked at the spacious main street and turned into the alley behind him: " let's take the path."

    Others walk the main street for fear of getting lost in a strange city. After all, time is limited, and the powers have to get to the snowy building before dark. But Lin Zhi is different ah, Lin Zhi has Zhenzi brand navigator, real-time navigation exit, how to go are not lost.

    Perhaps the Blizzard City array is about to hold on to the relationship, the snow is getting bigger and bigger, Lin Wei wearing a hood, in the alley hastily. Every time she walked, she took out her phone to take a look at the time.

    "There's an hour to go. It should be too late. Lin looked up at the wind and snow tower in the distance and secretly estimated the distance.

    Put the mobile phone away, shake the snowflakes on the body, Lin Wei is about to move on, the front suddenly came "creaking" snow.

    Someone ? !

    Lin yi a leng, subconsciously will walk back, back to the alley before avoiding people. As a result, she turned around, and a man in a brocade robe came out of the alley behind her.

    The man looked 30 or 40 years old, ugly, with his ornate cloak, like a rat spirit in a fine dress.

    "Yo, find a lovely little red riding hood. "The man burst into the forest and smiled, revealing the yellow and black teeth of the old bong.

    Lin Chili also ignored, alertly retreated a few steps, did not think how to deal with it, behind the alley but came out of two middle-aged men wearing cotton-padded jackets.

    Encircled ?

    Sure enough, I met. What about this unsurprising feeling ?

    Lin decided that she would never go around any path again, no longer bother to think of any way to avoid risks, anyway, no matter how to avoid, what should come will come, she might as well lie flat.

    Yeah, the system.

    "I'm just a divination system, and I can't give the host any advice other than divination. "system track.

    Lin rolled his eyes and knew that the system would not help. Lin observed silently for a moment, then turned to face the two grey cotton-padded powers. Lin did not face the less crowded side, one is because the brocade robes mouse is too ugly, see too much hurt eyes, and the other is because, compared with the brocade robes mouse, the two gray cloth brocade robes powers have more blood on their bodies, and look more embarrassed.

    Everyone is single-handed from the birth point, so you can simply and rough from the injury to determine the individual's ability, the more embarrassed the strength of the person, the weaker the strength.

    Chen Chu is S, so black spiders should also be S, since the master's ruler can control black spiders for a while, that control B powers should also be OK.

    Lin secretly thought that she did not hope that the ruler could completely control the B-level ability, first, she was not sure whether the ruler had this ability, but there were three enemies here, single control skills actually did not help much.

    "What do you want to do? As Lin asked questions, the ruler quietly pointed to the power man standing in the alley.

    "It's so obvious that you can't see it? "said the man with a grin.