Chapter 5 I'm alive

Start from the beginning

    Lin Chien's scalp was tight and her forehead was aching. She was sure she had not offended the classmate Li: "I'm so sorry to disappoint you. I'm alive. It's just a slight concussion."

    "Oh, it's not a ghost. It scares me. "The alarm was lifted, and Li Menglin raised her feet again and walked to the bedroom.

    "... "Who scares who ? !

    Lin Zhi is so angry. I wish I was a ghost now. I scared the girl to death.

    " why do you think I'm a ghost? "Do you look so miserable ?

    "I saw the video of you being hit in the class group, where you landed, about 20 meters from where you were hit, and the whole process formed a perfect parabola. From a mechanical point of view, it's time for your brains to come out, so most of my classmates and I think your chances of dying are 99%. "Li Menglin now just walked to the distance of Lin Zhi body, she seems to suddenly remember something, "Oh" a, "Congratulations, become 1%."

    "Thank you so much. "Lin Chien couldn't talk any more, so he turned the key to open the door.

    "That... "Li Menglin shouted Lin Wei.

    Lin, turn back.

    "Can you share with me how you felt the moment you were hit? "Li Menglin is very polite to add, "Trouble."

    "I have a headache! Lin ruthlessly threw the bedroom door.

    "It does seem that the head hurts. "Li Menglin muttered a word, but did not care, and went straight back to her dormitory.

    Lin was angry half dead, back to the dorm room, took out the mobile phone, opened the class group, she wanted to see how the class group talked about her. After looking through the chat records inside for a while, Lin Zhi can be considered to know why she was sent to the hospital in a car accident, roommates did not send her a WeChat.

    Because the class is raising money for his funeral ! ! !

    Didn't the school teacher go to the hospital ? Is there no one to ask ? Lin Zhi kept flipping up the record, found his accident video, after watching, silent.

    Because, in the video, she really doesn't look like there's a chance of survival.

    " system, thank you. Lin couldn't help but thank him again.

    "I don't know why the host thanked him, but... you're welcome. "The system answers.

    Lin Zhi smiled and lifted the class group's block. Before she was unable to find a job, in order not to break the mentality, not to be stimulated by the class group already working students, then blocked the class group, so that she only now know what happened in the class group. I don't know how much she raised for her funeral ?

    Lin Zhi bored thinking, at this time the group just pops up a message, the message is their squad leader.

    Squad leader: [Xu Ruan, you are in the same dormitory with Lin Zhi. In the afternoon, you and I will go to the hospital to send the money. So far 18235 yuan has been raised. I'll donate some more and make up 20 grand.

    Seeing this news moment, Lin suddenly had the impulse to cheat death, 20,000, how long she had to work part-time.

    Xu Ruan: [OK, I'll ask for a leave with the leader in a minute.

    Xu Ruan is Lin Zhi's roommate, two months forward a good company internship, in order to become a regular, Xu Ruan is the last to leave work every day, sometimes back later than her night shift, never dared to ask for leave. Lin kun saw that she was going to ask for leave, afraid of affecting her work, dare not dive again, hastily online.