There are basic physical training, targeted training in the training room, and one hour of mecha training every day.

    The initial mecha training was still on the star network.

    However, at the end of July, the two of them switched from Starnet to reality, and even touched the real mecha.

    It was Qi An'an's exclusive silver-white mecha.

    As the two of them are still students and their status, they cannot directly own their own exclusive mecha. If it is necessary, Qi Anan can get them for them with his ability, but it is not necessary.

    If she sets a precedent here, then there are many people who want to follow suit, and it would actually break the rules.

    However, although she can't give each of her two younger brothers an exclusive mecha in the short term, she can let them use her mecha so that their online and offline learning can be carried out simultaneously, so that the speed of progress will be faster. Also learn more.

    There is no need to mention the ecstasy of the two when they first saw the mecha, and they worked even harder after that!

    With such good conditions, if you don't try your best, you will feel sorry for yourself, and you will also be sorry for your sister.

    Excellent conditions, the guidance of a famous teacher (Qi An'an), professional training, these two people have nothing to lack, so in less than two months, the two of them seem to have been completely reborn, and they have received great benefits in all aspects. Ascension and change.

    Standing in front of the family, the kind that the family members dare not recognize. If the parents see it, they will definitely say that the army can really temper people.

    Then came the publicity notice for the National Mecha Contest in August.

    As soon as the two got the news, they ran directly to Qi An'an's residence.

    Because the two have been in the military region for almost two months, many people know that they are Qi An'an's younger brother, so when they came to find Qi An'an, they would not be stopped outside the door like others, so the two of them went smoothly. They arrived at Qi An'an's residence.

    As a result, as soon as I arrived, I saw a few foreigners talking to my sister before I had time to speak?

    The two hesitated for a while, not knowing whether they should go forward.

    It seems that it's time to meet my sister who is talking about something, isn't it the right time for them to come?

    Qi An'an saw them when they came in, and waved at them when they didn't know whether they should come forward, her side will end soon, so don't delay.

    After all, it's not really a big deal.

    Seeing this, Qi Anyang and Zhang Jiayu relaxed, and walked over without hesitation.

    It just so happened that Qi An'an also finished communicating with the few people on the opposite side. He got up and sent them out.

    "Sister, who are those foreigners?" Qi Anyang probed a few more times.

    Because those people looked like they were not young.

    "It's some scientific research experts from abroad. It's nothing, you don't need to worry about it." Qi Anan walked over and sat down in the position just now.

    As for the other party who is a scientific research expert who came to China to participate in technical exchanges from abroad, he is unwilling to leave after the end. If you want to stay in China and continue to communicate with her in depth, there is no need to tell the two of them in detail. Anyway, it has nothing to do with them relation.