Since then, he has been trying to find ways to inquire from the country to see if there is a better way to help his ancestors.

    But nothing was heard!

    It wasn't until some time ago, after the gene fluid was officially promoted, that he learned from the Tang family that there was actually a second generation of gene fluid. The one they had used before and the one they were promoting were all the first-generation genetic fluid, and the second-generation genetic fluid was in the first generation. The foundation is stronger, and the improvement that can be brought is higher.

    As for the country, it expressed its willingness to inject the second-generation genetic liquid into the participants of this year's international exchange competition.

    This news is currently only known to a very small number of people in the martial arts world. Some family patriarchs and high-level powerhouses in the martial arts world are among the insiders. However, the warriors who will soon participate in the selection competition do not know much about it. They just wait for the selection results to come out. Go to the military region to receive the injection of the second-generation genetic fluid.

    This news is like rain from heaven to Patriarch Sheng!

    That's it, the second-generation genetic liquid.

    The first generation can bring some benefits to the ancestors. With the second generation, the possibility of the ancestors getting better suddenly soars to the highest.

    After receiving the good news, Patriarch Sheng became impatient. He couldn't even wait for the contestants' trials to end, and wanted to take the route of Minister Gu ahead of time to get the second-generation genetic fluid for his ancestors.

    However, it is a secret of the Sheng family that the ancestor failed to break through and suffered backlash. This must not be easily known to others. Therefore, after he tried it several times, Minister Gu did not let him go and gave him the second-generation genetic liquid.

    For this reason, even if Patriarch Sheng held back his anger, he could only wait patiently for the results of the trials!

    As long as the results come out, you can use the quota of Sheng family contestants to apply for a second-generation genetic liquid to come back. When the ancestor recovers from his injuries, he doesn't have to be so nervous all the time, for fear that one day he will accidentally fall into the hands of the six great families. location.

    This expectation made Patriarch Sheng feel pretty good recently.

    Occasionally, when he is in a bad mood, Sheng Zhian will definitely be scolded. If it weren't for him, why would his Sheng family have encountered such troubles? , He has the heart to kill.

    Today, as usual, he encouraged the family members who were going to participate in the trials before returning to the main house, only to find that Minister Gu was waiting for him in the lobby, and he quickly greeted him with a smile on his face, "What are you talking about?" The wind, why did you bring Minister Gu here? Minister Gu is too out of touch, you should have someone notify me..."

    Now, Minister Gu is in charge of the channel of genetic fluid, and his attitude is much different than before. Be enthusiastic.

    After that, he looked at the butler beside him.

    The butler bowed his head and responded, "Minister Gu just arrived not long ago, and he didn't ask me to inform the Patriarch, saying that he can just wait!"

    When Patriarch Sheng came to greet him, Minister Gu also stood up and responded, " Yes, Patriarch Sheng doesn’t need to be polite to me, I’m here today because I have something to tell Patriarch Sheng, so I don’t need to pay attention to those red tapes!” Seeing Minister Gu’s serious expression, as if he had something serious to say, Patriarch Sheng didn’t have