The hairstyle looks very suitable for her. There is no bangs left in the front, and the whole face is completely exposed. The eyebrows and eyes are clearly visible. It is beautiful and refreshing. It really feels aggressive!

    There are almost no traces of makeup on the face, but you can really see the changes in yourself.

    The shirt is even more simple, without too many cumbersome decorations on it, but it is close-fitting and comfortable to wear. The shape fits the body curve very well, showing the body line without being too explicit.

    Look at the special spirit!

    It was the first time that Qi An'an, who had made up and dressed so carefully, couldn't help but feel a little novelty.

    Seeing Qi An'an looking at himself in the mirror, the team director couldn't help asking, "How do you feel?"

    It's strange to say that they have served many people with status and status. It stands to reason that a little girl like Qi An'an wouldn't make them feel much nervous, but it's just such a girl, and they looked at her with a kind of displeasure. The nervousness to dare to speak casually.

    It's no wonder they feel that way.

    Qi An'an had always been relatively low-key before, and she looked more ordinary with a restrained temperament.

    But since she came to the imperial capital, she has been very unusual in both what she does and the people she contacts. She has contacted all high-level officials in the country, and held countless meetings with countless teams. She has been the leader for a long time. , the aura naturally became outwardly released.

    To put it simply, just looking at it makes people feel a little majestic.

    Hearing the director's question, Qi An'an withdrew his gaze from the mirror, and nodded with praise when his eyes fell on the director's face, "There is a specialization in surgery, you guys are doing a good job, I like it very much!"

"Getting your praise is our honor!"

    -

    State Guest House.

    The celebration banquet is held here.

    Qi An'an was brought here after finishing her styling.

    A lot of people have already arrived at the banquet, sitting around the table and talking in a low voice. There are men and women. The main group are middle-aged and elderly people. There are hardly a few people who are too young. They are all dressed in formal clothes. But the expression and posture did look much more relaxed than in previous meetings, obviously very relaxed.

    When Qi An'an appeared, everyone in the venue looked over in unison!

    After seeing her, no one made a sound, but the applause broke out like thunder.

    The venue is huge.

    When the welcome guest led her to the prepared location, everyone looked at her with smiles on their faces, and the applause continued uninterrupted, which made Qi An'an feel a little embarrassed.

    She is not afraid of others talking sarcasticly to her, nor is she afraid of others being hostile to her, on the contrary, she is a little afraid of the current situation.

    Although no one speaks, the emotions shown in the attitude and expression are enough!

    Everyone admired her very much, and even said that they were a little grateful to her, which made her feel at a loss. Obviously, many people present had done as much as her, but they gave her such respect and pomp.