As a result, not long after I tried it myself, several people silently quit.

    Because it is really difficult, just those buttons are dazzling, not to mention the operation, even driving the mech to walk normally, let alone fighting with people, it is not this material, so don’t embarrass yourself up.

    The few people who quit prematurely are struggling to save their respect!

    And soon, they saw one of the mechas moving very naturally, stretching its arms and legs, which looked quite pleasing to the eye.

    After trying to do a few simple movements, it actually punched without stumbling?

    This set of actions attracted the attention of many people around.

    Newcomers can choose their personal space when they first come to the combat zone, but they can also choose the big square here.

    There is also a specially divided area here in the big square. You can move freely in a certain area. It is the first time for everyone to come into contact with mechs, and they prefer to try to communicate with each other in crowded places outside, so there are many people here, not only are there many people who try, There are also many people watching.

    And after watching for so long, many people are the first to see people who are so good at driving mechs when they first come into contact with them. Isn't it too talented? !

    There are even people around who are eager to try to communicate and learn with the driver, or to fight against each other!

    Sensing the movement around her, Qi Anan backed out.

    That's right, she was driving the mecha just now.

    When Qi Anan returned to his family, Qi Anyang and Zhang Jiayu sent messages together like a lemon, [Is it true that geniuses can learn everything quickly? ]

    It's too shocking!

    Facing the two younger brothers, Qi An'an didn't know what modesty was at all, and nodded, "The answer is correct, but there is no prize."

    Zhang Jiayu & Qi Anyang, "..."

    No, I must ask my sister to teach them when I have time.

    Thinking of this, the two of them started blowing rainbow farts at Qi An'an together, the tricks were not serious, listening to Qi An'an nodded straight, and the elders beside him couldn't help laughing, these children are so interesting.

    After hearing enough, Qi An'an gave a hearty word, "Okay, I will teach you when I have time."

    After experiencing and seeing enough in the mecha area, the two families went to other places for a walk. After ten o'clock, Qi Anan took the initiative to urge several old people to go offline. They have not been online for a short time. This is only the first day, so it is better to stop in moderation.

    As for the others, they are full of energy, and they can judge for themselves whether they are offline or not.

    Mr. Qi felt a little embarrassed, because he looked like a kid addicted to the Internet, so he said helplessly, "OK, OK, we're going offline now, it's getting late, you can Don't delay too late, rest early."

    After the three old people went offline, Qi An'an did not stay too long.

    Because someone is looking for her in reality.

    In order to avoid missing important things while on the Starnet, both the helmet and the nutrition cabin have a reminder function. If someone reminds you outside, you can also receive it on the Starnet, so that you can respond immediately without missing the reality. in the matter.