these people reacted, he sat down and started the lecture .

    And Qi An'an's words were not aimless.

    Ding Lei and the others don't seem to be well-known in the experimental area, but this is only because there are too many bosses here, and everyone has different professional fields. The ability in the professional field is also definitely commendable.

    Otherwise, it is impossible to become the backbone of the national network security department at this age.

    Therefore, after Ding Lei and the others came to the military region for the fifth day, the head of the national network security department called in person with one purpose, to let them go back as soon as possible.

    In order to squeeze a few days for them to come to the military region, their work is currently carried by other colleagues.

    But their work is extremely important, and other colleagues have their own things to do. It is good to give them five days. If they continue to stay, the work of the network security department will be difficult to arrange.

    After receiving the minister's call, although Ding Lei and the others could understand the minister, they really didn't want to go back!

    Here, I feel that I can see Teacher Qi's profound skills every day, and everyone can feel that their abilities have improved, and they are still improving rapidly like a rocket. They haven't felt this way for a long time, and they are all a little fascinated and addicted.

    But their rationality clearly tells them that they cannot be willful and cannot leave the work to others.

    In the end, everyone left with a sad face.

    Before leaving, he almost packed up Qi An'an and took him away with him. This way, he can continue to study with Teacher Qi without delaying his work. It's the best of both worlds!

    If it weren't for the fact that there were too many people staring at the experiment area, they would really have to give it a try.

    But even so, after returning to the department, instead of returning to work, they approached the minister immediately.

    The head of the network security department is surnamed Qi. He is in his forties and is also a big boss in the department. This department cannot let laymen command blindly. Those who can hold leadership positions are all the backbone of the department when they were young. Now they are just Just take it to the next level.

    Minister Qi was in a pretty good mood when he saw his capable generals come back, but he was a little taken aback when he saw that they all rushed in front of him one by one after they came back, staring at him intently.

    "What are you doing?" Director Qi straightened his face, "Why don't you hurry to work when you come back, what are you doing here? In order to let you go out for a few days, Xiao Zheng and the others have been exhausted these days, so hurry up to take over." Ding

    Lei Rubbing his hands together, he smiled flatteringly and said, "Minister, do you think that if there is a giant with super computer technology, will our work be much easier?"

    Deng Zidong and others all echoed a few words.

    When I said that I wanted to poach the wall, it was really not a simple joke. I really had this thought. If it works, I will try it first.

    And their attitude made Minister Qi narrow his eyes slightly.

    These brats in front of him have been working under him for a long time, and he knows them well. Now that they look like this, he knows that he has something to ask for, and they have just returned from the military area. Thinking of what Ding Lei said, he What else can't you think of?