everyone They are all dumbfounded.

    Not to mention hundreds of years, it is still possible that they can comfort themselves even if they say decades later, but next year or later?

    Ding Lei's eyes widened, "Ms. Qi, are you still teasing us?"

    Although she didn't know each other for long, she could tell that Qi An'an was not a joker or a big talker, But according to what she said, the country will enter the holographic era in the next year or two?

    You must know that most people are still using 4G networks now, and 5G has just emerged. It is not an exaggeration to say that the distance from holography is thousands of miles away.

    One or two years into the holographic era?

    They just dare not think so in their dreams!

    Qi An'an smiled vaguely, "It depends on how far you can improve, you are all top talents in the computer industry, but do you think that with your current level, even if I put holographic technology in the In front of you, can you absorb and digest it?"

    She still appreciates their ambitions.

    When a layman encounters this kind of problem, he must only think about when the country's science and technology will develop to that point. He looks forward to the prosperity of the country and the prosperity of science and technology, and then thinks that when the country's science and technology develops to that extent, we will be able to What happened.

    But under these fantasies and expectations, it is all the hard work and hard work of professional scientific and technological personnel day and night.

    Just like Ding Lei and the others.

    For the same problem, they will definitely think about relying on their own abilities to work hard instead of putting all their hopes on others.

    Qi Anan thinks this is very good.

    She does not want to obliterate the aura and initiative of these industry talents because of her excessive intervention.

    So after saying these words, Qi Anan walked towards the laboratory building unhurriedly, the walk was almost over, and it was time to continue working hard.

    Yin Feng, a usually taciturn young man, took great strides to catch up, and couldn't help asking, "Mr. Qi, what do you mean, as long as our level continues to improve, it is really possible to replace what I just said?" become a reality?"

    The rest of the people who were a few steps behind looked at each other and followed in unison, all with inexplicable excitement.

    Yes, according to Teacher Qi, is it possible that she has really mastered the technology of transitioning from 4G and 5G to holography?

    This conjecture almost made everyone tremble with excitement.

    They would rather believe it to be true.

    More than a dozen people chased after them, the scene looked so spectacular, those who didn't know it thought they were going to fight!

    —Around

    ten o'clock in the evening.

    The door of the laboratory where Qi Anan was located was knocked awake again. The people who knocked on the door did not tell them to go to sleep, but told Qi Anan that there was something wrong with Mr. Xiao and wanted her to go over and take a look.