Looking at the child standing in front of him, Commander Zheng felt very emotional. He was glad that he bound Qi An'an to the military region. At the same time, he also had the same idea as Lieutenant General Li once did. He felt that the return on investing in Qi An'an would come quickly and high!

    He doesn't know anything about academic research, but he knows people who do. He showed the information in the USB flash drive to a trustworthy person. The other party spent a day or two researching and discussing this project. Meet with the project sponsor.

    From the project alone, it can be seen that the person who made this plan knows too much, not to mention several fields involved, and many of the technologies mentioned in it are beyond the reach of the current technological level.

    They especially want to discuss and learn with each other face to face.

    At the same time, if this project really wants to start, the project sponsor must be the main person in charge. After all, although the content of the plan is extremely detailed, there are still many things that people can't understand. It is more appropriate to have the parties involved.

    This is how Commander Zheng invited Qi An'an back again.

    Qi Anan met Commander Zheng's smiling face, and also smiled, "It's nothing troublesome. Didn't you tell me before joining the job that if there is a need for me to come over to help the military region, I myself agreed, so everyone It should be."

    A commander of the military region actually waited for her here in person, no matter how you look at it, this sincerity is beyond sufficient.

    They only said a few words here, and some impatient people couldn't wait to come out. An expert with more than half of his gray hair asked as soon as he came out, "Where is anyone, is anyone here?" "Come on!

    " Come on, isn't that right!" Commander Zheng patted Qi An'an's shoulder lightly, and seeing the big guy in a hurry, he put his hands on Qi An'an's shoulder and led her forward, " Old Xiao, this is a special consultant of our military region named Qi An'an, and he is also the initiator of the training room project."

    Old Xiao, "???"

    His eyes fell on Qi An'an's face, and he couldn't help being suspicious that Commander Zheng didn't joke with him ?

    Although Commander Zheng had vaccinated them in advance, saying that the initiator of the project was very young, he was very happy to hear that at the time, how much longer can the older generation continue to work on them now, only if young people step up one after another. The more young talents there are, the happier the older generations are.

    Didn't you say you are so young?

    This is no longer young, but young!

    He thought so in his heart, but he didn't show the slightest doubt on his face. Academics can't be faked face to face. If there is any material, you have to know it yourself before you have the right to speak. Such admiration must have its own uniqueness.

    So Mr. Xiao quickly put a smile on his face, and said enthusiastically to Qi An'an, "Come on, come in with me, we've been waiting for you for a long time."

    Qi An'an didn't talk nonsense, and followed directly.

    Commander Zheng sent the two of them in, but Shi Tian and Zhang Jiaqi didn't go in again. Zhang Jiaqi came here to give them away, and Shi Tian was here because he was still mainly responsible for the research needs and security of the laboratory. , The two simply waited outside.