these words came out, there was an immediate uproar.

    Anyone who has participated in military training with Qi An'an, no one thinks that she is not qualified to guide him.

    They are still deeply impressed by the scene of her fighting with Ying Rong. At that time, with her calm attitude and easy coping style, it was obvious that the two were not at the same level.

    Later, they all knew that Ying Rong, like Yin Qian, came from the world of martial arts, and that Ying Rong, who came from the world of martial arts, was like a child in front of Qi An'an. As long as Qi An'an seriously fought back, he would have no power to fight back.

    This also made them admire Qi An'an even more.

    Such Qi An'an now wants to tell them some fighting skills, how can they not be excited? !

    After Qi An'an finished speaking, he turned his gaze to Zhang Jiaqi, and suggested, "Cousin, come and show them with me."

    Zhang Jiaqi pointed to himself, "Me?"

    Qi Anan nodded, "Yes, you must have learned military boxing in the army, right? The kind of force, you come to attack me, don't worry, don't worry about hurting me, I have a measure."

    Zhang Jiaqi hesitated, and soon thought of Shi Tian's evaluation of his cousin, and knew that she was not a reckless person, and also I agreed.

    To be honest, he now knows that his cousin is a scientific research genius, but he has not seen her performance in the military training. After all, it was Shi Tian who was in charge of the cousin and the others, and it was his turn after Shi Tian left. But at that time the cousin also left together.

    Now that he had such an opportunity in front of him, he really wanted to try his cousin's level.

    "Okay, then I'll be offended!" Zhang Jiaqi stepped forward and stood opposite Qi An'an.

    When the others saw it, they made room for them one by one, forming a big circle around the two of them, with excited expressions on their faces, even Zhang Jialin and Zhang Shishi, who hadn't gone out to run circles before, joined together Come over and watch the past with everyone.

    Qi An'an and Zhang Jiaqi didn't want to whet people's appetite any more, and quickly moved their hands.

    In the blink of an eye, the two were fighting together.

    Zhang Jiaqi moves very quickly. Although he has never learned martial arts, he is not a fool in the army. The moves and attack methods taught to them by the army are honed by generations of predecessors in actual combat, and they do not compete in martial arts. In the academic world, some martial artists who have only learned a little bit are weak.

    If you look down on them just because they have no internal strength, then it will be a lot of fun to really do it.

    The people outside the circle couldn't bear to blink their eyes. Even if they weren't fighting Zhang Jiaqi, they could feel extremely aggressive just by watching his fast and precise movements.

    But under such an offensive, Qi An'an was as stable as Mount Tai, not panicking, even a layman, just by looking at her posture, could feel her strength in such a confrontation.

    The most important thing is that she can always dodge the attack just before it comes, which is similar to when she fought with Ying Rong back then, as if she could predict the opponent's movements, and the two of them fought back and forth. The tension and excitement of the master's fight made everyone feel particularly substituting, and they clenched their fists unconsciously.