22 - Late Night Wishes and Souvenirs

They soon reached Ritou, and Kunikuzushi was trying his best to relax after what had happened up in the Grand Narukami Shrine.

He had attached himself onto Kazuha, holding the other Inazuman's arm with both of his hands and sometimes complaining about the most mundane of things as he tried to get his mind off of the past situation.

Kazuha didn't mind about Kunikuzushi at all. He actually quite enjoyed the closeness. It calmed him down and brought relief for his worries.

Kazuha wrapped his arm around Kunikuzushi and raised his other arm.

"Let's go get something nice, shall we?" He suggested, a soft smirk on his face as he turned to look at the other wanderer.

He was looking forward to getting something because he really wanted a souvenir from Inazuma, something that would remind him of his homeland during his travels.

Kunikuzushi looked at Kazuha and nodded, a warm smile on his face.

He had some things to get as well, and he was really craving for those Dangos.

Kunikuzushi looked at Kazuha, soon starting to drag the other wanderer towards one of the late-night stalls which had some sweets.

"Hold on- I need these-" He hummed, looking at the Tricolor Dango they sold with a bright smile.

Kazuha followed the wanderer, smiling gently.

"Take your time, we still have time left!" He chuckled and looked at the Dangos.

He let Kunikuzushi get the Dangos while thinking about what he could buy himself...

After ordering, Kunikuzushi got two Dango skewers, nodding his head to the vendor as a thank you.

He then offered the other to Kazuha with a smile, taking a bite out of one of his own Dango.

"It tastes so much better for some reason..." The wanderer mused slightly, letting out a small laugh.

Kunikuzushi didn't want to say it out loud, but he wanted the last memories of him being in Inazuma to be positive so he would still be willing to come back... but he knew that once he got back to Liyue, he would be absolutely exhausted.

Not physically, but mentally.

It did no good to uncover so many giant things at once, the wanderer had barely scratched the surface of the backlash he would get from it all.

Kazuha gladly took the other Dango that Kunikuzushi had offered him and happily took a bite from it. Inazuma's Dangos were the best.

He kept his other hand in his pocket and held the Dango in his other, looking up to the night sky that was still filled with stars. Though, the sun should rise soon.

Once he got back to Liyue, he would probably either continue roaming.

Kazuha turned his gaze back towards Kunikuzushi, holding a gentle smile on his face.

"Alright, what should we get next?" He asked the wanderer, feeling calmer now.

Kunikuzushi thought about it a little, slightly shrugging.

"You wanted to buy a souvenir of sorts, didn't you?" He reminded, munching on the Dango with a satisfied smile.

Kazuha chuckled

"Alright, let's go!" He smiled happily towards Kunikuzushi and then turned to look at the other things the streets had to offer.

He saw a merchant and walked to them, asking what they had to offer. Though, they didn't seem to be selling something that would interest Kazuha, so he decided to keep moving.