19 - Haikus for the Ones Who Have Passed Away

In the northern side of Mt. Yougou walked the Inazuman samurai on the northern beach.

The sand was quite slippery and soft, and the breeze was calm and warm as the evening sun made the blue sky turn pink.

Kazuha soon reached a small ravine and turned his way there.

The terrain was quite difficult, but it didn't stop the other wanderer.

As he got deeper, he noticed blue flowers blooming on the sides of the stony walls.

There was a small blue glow on them, which made them look beautiful and unique even if they were quite toxic.

Kazuha turned his head forward and once he had reached the end of the ravine, he stopped.

There was a blade struck into the ground stiffly and a white cat resting next to it.

Kazuha sighed and took out an empty Vision, holding it in his hands.

Its dark gray color made it look empty and calm since it once sparkled with bright and purple Electro.

He kneeled down and held the masterless Vision close to his chest, looking down towards the ground.

"It's been a while, old friend." He said, smiling slightly.

He took a deep breath and sighed, lowering his hand with the masterless Vision onto his lap as he sat down.

"Haven't been able to find the flame yet, but I must keep trying." He continued, closing his eyes.

After a few minutes of staying in silence, Kazuha opened his eyes again.

"I have a haiku for you, would you like to hear it?" He asked, smiling.

The white cat next to the blade only moved the tip of its tail as it stared at Kazuha.

He chuckled at the cat's actions.

"I'm sure you want to hear it at least." He said to the white cat and smiled softly.

He closed his eyes and put his hand on his chest.

"A red maple leaf/a maple tree in a storm/struck by a lightning." He said his haiku and opened his eyes again with a gentle smile.

He looked at the masterless Vision and sighed.

He decided to stay there for a while before returning back to the city.

-

After a while of spending time in the ravine that held the memorial of his fallen friend, Kazuha stood up and put the masterless Vision back to its place.

"I shall now head back to the city, it's getting late." He said to himself and looked down at the blade.

"See you, old friend." He said and gave the white cat a glance before he turned away and started heading back towards the city.

Maybe he could go and buy something, like a book for example.

He was also looking forward to walking on the streets of Inazuma City at night.