Introduction

This story is based on a roleplay me and my friend had over a year ago. With my friend's consent, some of the chapters are mostly taken from the roleplay with some small changes added to them and some are completely rewritten by me due to the events after version 3.0 update. I wrote this fanfic as a legacy to that roleplay because it was such a fun roleplay to write regarding scaraxiao/xiaoscara!

Please take note that the roleplay happened before version 3.3 which is why this fanfic will have a lot of headcanons, such as Scaramouche loving to eat Dangos. This is also an alternate universe.

Some of the chapters will be longer or shorter than others, I don't really have a set word count for each chapter. This is also one of the very first fanfics I've ever written and English isn't my first language so I apologize for any grammar mistakes that may occur.

I'm publishing this story on both Wattpad and AO3, only difference is that I'll include images on Wattpad that I've drawn. On AO3 I'll be using Genshin photography that I've found from Google.

New chapters will be added every week, mostly every Tuesday and Friday.

(Also yes, the name of the fanfic is inspired from the lyrics of Queen of Disaster)

If anyone's interested, I'll sometimes post art related to the fanfic on my twitter: @Amyshyyart

Happy reading moments~!

Kazuha and Xiao designs inspired by So__yai and siraisi00 on twitter!