Looking at it now, his expression quickly changed from a relaxed smile to a serious one.

    People with different identities and different positions get different information and focuses on the same thing, like Shi Ze, because he is only a student, and the major he chose is not suitable for this, so he just watched the excitement , Like several experts, because they are all scientific researchers, when they see a finished product that has just been researched, they will think about its production principle and operation principle.

    And Shi Tian, ​​he is an excellent soldier!

    When he saw this, he was more aware of the value of this thing than Shi Ze and several experts, because the analyzed data is really too detailed, but the detection method is also super invincible and simple. When the time comes, it will be analyzed according to the above Using the data to formulate a training plan for the soldiers in the army, the efficiency will be more than doubled, and it is not an exaggeration to double.

    He looked at Qi An'an with a slightly solemn expression, "Can I take this detector away?" "

    Of course." Qi An'an had no objection, "Not to mention, this instrument is made for you by the way."

    By the way, the two words made Shi Tian's expression instantly relaxed, but these words are really heart-warming and heart-warming!

    Such a powerful instrument, if it were someone else, it would take a lot of effort to make it. Of course, what's even worse is that it can't be made with all the effort, but it's just incidental to her, and anyone who hears it will feel heartbroken.

    But she can give this priceless instrument to the military without hesitation, so how can she not make people feel heart-warming? !

    Shi Tian didn't say any extra words, but he knew that the military department would not let Qi An'an suffer, and the country would not treat any scientific researcher who is beneficial to the country and continues to create value for the country.

    "An'an!" Mr. Deng rubbed his hands after watching the tester, and said expectantly, "Look, your tester is also finished, when will we start the research on the second-generation genetic fluid?

    " The eyes of the three experts were also bright, looking at Qi An'an with the same expectation.

    Although the tester is also very good, it is not their field of research, and their enthusiasm is extremely limited. If there are ordnance experts here, they may be more fanatical, but none of them are in ordnance, and they are not even related. Naturally, the enthusiasm for gene fluid is even higher.

    Qi An'an thought for a while, the promised tester was finished, and the progress of artificial intelligence was also continuously increasing, so it is not impossible to put the second-generation genetic fluid on the schedule.

    "Then tomorrow." She replied, "Several experts have a good rest today, we will start tomorrow."

    Several experts almost wanted to say that there is no need to rest, and that they can start right away, but they still resisted the urge. Qi Anan is the leader in the research and development of genetic fluids, so naturally she has the final say, and their minds have been really busy these days. High-intensity work, taking a break is also for better work, so I accepted it.

    Qi Anan looked at the physical fitness monitor in front of him, and asked several experts to go up and try it one by one.

    After the test results came out, the physiques of several people were all grade E, poor E-, and better E. Among them, Expert Dong's physique jumped repeatedly between F grade and E grade, which made people's eyelids twitch wildly.