"Don't eat." Qi Anan didn't even raise his head, "I'm not under any pressure, the instructor can rest assured!"

    After finishing speaking, he continued to devote himself to the research.

    Shi Tian, ​​"..."

    I always have a premonition that I will be scolded if I speak again, it can't be true, right?

    In the end, Shi Tian still didn't choose to challenge his premonition, took a look at Qi An'an, and moved out of the laboratory lightly.

    Come on, let him go to the cafeteria to cook for her!

    By the way, I can also report the general situation to General Li.

    ——In a few days, Shi Tian felt that he had become Qi Anan's nanny.

    He has to be responsible for eating and resting, because if he is not responsible, he will worry that the gene fluid has not been researched, and Qi Anan will die suddenly after working hard day and night. Although it is only a possibility, it is also quite scary , he absolutely cannot accept it.

    Seeing that the one-week appointment with Lieutenant General Li was getting closer and closer, Shi Tian was a little worried.

    If this Qi An'an really didn't make the genetic liquid, would it really affect her future life and future?

    Seeing Qi An'an's performance in the past few days, Shi Tian believes that she has real skills, but can such a magical thing as genetic fluid be made in a week, without anyone's help, he Still skeptical.

    And the funds spent these days are not a small amount.

    The more this happened, the more worried he was for Qi An'an, as if the emperor was not in a hurry for the eunuchs.

    Qi An'an, however, completely failed to understand Shi Tian's concern for her. On the fifth day of the experimental research, she finally made a weakened version of the genetic fluid. After the genetic fluid was developed, the first thing she did was to dismantle it. I bought a set of syringes and chose to inject myself with one without hesitation.

    When Shi Tian noticed this, Qi An'an's needle went all the way down.

    His expression changed suddenly, and he rushed forward as fast as he could to stop Qi An'an. He was joking. Although he is not a researcher, he also knows that not all the finished products researched by the laboratory can be put into production immediately, especially in terms of pharmaceuticals. It has to go through several clinical stages, and it can be used on the market after it is confirmed that there is no problem.

    Although genetic fluid is not a pure medicine, it is somewhat similar in nature.

    How can such a thing be used as soon as it is made, without doing any experiments?

    Shi Tian's heartbeat almost stopped.

    Why didn't he realize that Qi An'an had such a reckless side before!

    However, Qi An'an nimbly avoided Shi Tian when he rushed over, and successfully injected a tube of genetic fluid into his body.

    "How can you be so reckless?" Shi Tian's eyes almost popped out, watching Qi An'an pull out the needle, he was very nervous, and said anxiously, "How is it, are you okay? You don't say anything Just the injection, what if something goes wrong?"

    At this time, he blamed himself for not being able to react faster just now.

    Qi Anan put the syringe aside, seeing that Shi Tian was concerned about her, and smiled at him, "It's okay, what can happen? I still have confidence in the gene fluid I developed." Shi Tian stared, this