In contrast, the two boys who barely persevered were much 'weaker'.

    "Really?" Qiu Tianming swallowed, and tightened his hands on the parallel bars, "It's not because she is your gay friend, you bring your own filter when you see her, and deliberately say good things about her, right?

    " Knowing that it was impossible, because the Shize he knew would not blow such meaningless bullshit, but because it was too shocking, he could only calm down by asking this question, otherwise wouldn't it seem that he was too useless?

    Shi Ze didn't explain anything, but only gave him a look of understanding!

    Alright, now there is nothing to struggle for. Qiu Tianming and Su Fei looked up at the sky together and sighed, "You are really a good friend. If you are in the same team as her, you won't feel any pressure?"

    After asking this question, the two actually wanted to laugh.

    Shize has always put pressure on others, but now it's someone else who puts pressure on him, what a reincarnation!

    Shi Ze silently tasted these words.

    pressure?

    Of course there are, he believes that other people are also under a lot of pressure like him, but at the same time, they are more motivated.

    Seeing an extremely good person leading the team ahead, who wouldn't want to try their best to catch up?

    ——After

    Qi An'an and the others returned to the dormitory, some girls were curious about where they went when they saw them coming back so late.

    Although they are not in the same team, many people know that the instructor left a group of students alone, but they don't know where they took them and what they did. Now that the three of them have returned, some students directly asked .

    "Qi An'an, what did the instructor take you to do?"

    Qi An'an said honestly, "We all signed a non-disclosure agreement, so we can't tell."

    She didn't want to lie or perfunctory, so she could only choose to tell the truth.

    But when she said this, it made people even more curious. The non-disclosure agreement just sounds very powerful, otherwise she wouldn't have signed any non-disclosure agreement!

    Originally, it was just a few girls who came over and asked, but after these words came out, more girls looked this way.

    Some girls heard her say that, although they are still a little curious, they don't insist on asking one, two, three. After all, they say that they can't talk about it after signing a non-disclosure agreement. If you insist on asking, it's a stick !

    But some girls couldn't see it, and whispered, "Pretending to be mysterious, hmph, I don't want to know yet!"

    Qi An'an didn't mind seeing the different reactions of different students in the dormitory, because people have different personalities In the same way, it is enough for her to take care of herself, but not others. As for what others think of her, she doesn't care that much.

    It's fate if you get along, and it doesn't matter if you don't get along, they're just classmates, as long as you can get by on the surface!

    Seeing that Qi An'an didn't mean to say anything, Yin Qian and Hou Ying consciously kept silent. Seeing that Qi An'an was about to wash up with a basin, they quickly followed with their own basin.