The punishment🔥

Start from the beginning

Closing the distance between them, he claimed her lips, shocking her to the core.

"Mine..."

Their lips moved in harmony, the world fading away. She tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. Instead, he drew closer.

Involuntarily, her hands wrapped around his neck, feeling a sensation she had never experienced before.

He smirked in the midst of their kiss and pulled her onto his lap.

But was this what he truly desired?

No! He had to punish her.

She was so lost in the kiss that she forgot about everything else.

Aaron's hand busily caressed her bare back, as she wore a revealing crop top. His hands moved down to her well-shaped ass, and he spanked her hard, causing her to jump.

She immediately broke the kiss and looked at him angrily.

"How dare you spank me?" she exclaimed.

But instead of responding, he forcefully threw her onto the couch and turned her over. She wanted to stop him, but her mind and heart were not ready to deny him.

He hovered over her and whispered seductively in her ear, "Let's punish you, baby."

Before she could respond, she received another spank.

"Stop it, Aaron," she pleaded.

Spank!

"This one's for ignoring me for two fucking days," he declared.

Spank!

"Oww... oh god..."

Spank.

After approximately fifteen minutes, he stopped and turned her over again, hovering over her.

She looked at him, shocked. The spanks weren't too hard, but she still felt a stinging sensation down there.

"Now, let's heal you," he said, landing his lips on hers. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands moved down to her top, with one hand going inside and pressing her small waist.

"Aah..." she moaned, making it hard for him to control himself.

He parted his lips and kissed her neck, his tongue creating pleasurable designs. She became lost in the sensation, forgetting the entire world.

Her hands were busy playing with his hair. He lightly bit her neck as she arched her back, silently requesting more.

The string of her top fell to the side. One of his hands caressed her hair, while the other pressed against her covered breasts.

"Fuck!!" She hissed as he pressed her inner thighs. Her nipples hardened as she felt hot down there.

"M... more..." she moaned as he teased her covered nipples. His hands roamed her entire body, eventually reaching her covered pussy.

"Damn!! You are so fucking wet!!"

He smiled, seeing her completely undone beneath him.

He began kissing her lips again, while his other hand ventured down to her wet pussy. She dug her nails into his back, causing him to chuckle. He rubbed his finger against her covered pussy.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for her to maintain control, and her desire for more grew stronger and stronger.

"Do it," she whispered, biting her lip and parting her legs to grant him greater access. With one hand, he slid her panties to the side and began to rub her. she wanted his hands to do all those dirty task her mind was screaming for.

"Ahhh... fuck yess!!!" She moaned loudly. She Arched her back eagerly waiting for more to come.

A knot of pleasure began to form deep within her.

She knew she was on the verge of climax, but he suddenly withdrew his fingers and stood up

She knew she was on the verge of climax, but he suddenly withdrew his fingers and stood up. Frowning, she felt a sense of emptiness between her legs.

"I suppose I should leave. It's already late, Ms. Sharma. Good night," he said.

"What the hell, Aaron? You can't just leave like this," she shouted, her frustration evident. He smirked in response.

"Next time, baby," he said before departing.

"Ugh!" she exclaimed, irritated. How could he leave her hanging like this? She desperately wanted to experience intense pleasure, and he left her unsatisfied.

She sighed and felt tears welling up when she received a message.

"Try ignoring me, baby. By the way, this was your punishment," the message read.

She bit her lip and angrily tossed her phone aside.

"What a jerk!" she muttered.

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. NOW PLEASE SHOWER ME LOVE WITH YOUR VOTES.

DON'T FORGET COMMENTS TOO. PRETTY PLEASE... 🥺🥺🥺🥺

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️