Although she didn't say anything, the emotion on her face almost expressed her opinion.

    Xiao Zhendong clicked his tongue. He couldn't do this when he first joined the army. Could it be that talented students learn things faster?

    But the other high-achieving students next to her are not like her, holding the gun in their hands is really like playing with it!

    "Student, I see that you are very interested in firearms. Do you want to consider joining the army?" Xiao Zhendong said suddenly, becoming more and more enthusiastic, "After joining the army, you will definitely be able to get in touch with more types of firearms. If you are lucky, you might be able to get access to the latest firearms, what do you think?"

    Qi Anan looked at him inexplicably, is it so easy to join the army?

    Even if you don't talk about this, she, a student who has already been admitted to the God University, joined the army just because she was interested in firearms? Where is the logic?

    Could it be that she can't be a researcher who studies firearms?

    "What nonsense are you talking about!" Shi Tian slapped Xiao Zhendong across the face, then turned to look at Qi An'an, his eyes darkened slightly, but his expression remained the same as before, "With your current status, that's all you can get in touch with. Keep working hard for more!"

    Xiao Zhendong who was slapped looked embarrassed, wasn't he happy to see Lie Xin!

    After Shi Tian finished talking to Qi An'an, he didn't continue to linger on this topic. After clapping his hands to attract everyone's attention, he continued to explain the structure and usage of firearms. Everyone signaled, "Take the guns you have chosen, let's go try shooting!"

    Xiao Zhendong glanced at Qi An'an, couldn't hold back his curiosity, and followed quietly.

    As long as you use a little bit of care in target practice, basically there will be no major problems.

    But whether you can hit it, or even if you hit it, how many times you can hit it, it depends on your personal ability!

    Qi An'an is standing on the left side, which is not a very conspicuous position, but because of the hand she showed just now, many people always look at her unconsciously, and even the excitement of getting the gun has been reduced. .     Xiao Zhendong was also standing behind Qi An'an on the right, seeing that she had no intention of shooting, he couldn't help urging

    , "Try shooting!"

What about the hit rate?

    He is really curious!

    Qi Anan took a look at him, and quickly retracted his gaze. Loading, shooting, and hitting, the series of movements were extremely fluent, not even worse than when Shitian demonstrated just now, that standard posture, that calm attitude, no matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like it. It's the first time someone touches a gun.

    Shi Tian, ​​who had wandered here, couldn't help but stop, and looked at Qi An'an fixedly.

    Qi An'an tried several times, and almost every time he could hit the tenth ring.

    Xiao Zhendong also changed her gun a few times, but she was still able to shoot very skillfully, like a seasoned veteran, she didn't need to aim at all before shooting. There are many people with better marksmanship than the army. Both are much stronger.

    Shi Tian pondered for a moment, walked to Qi An'an and asked again, "Is this really the first time you have touched a gun?"

    Qi An'an didn't look sideways, didn't look at him specifically, but said, "Otherwise?" "