Ignited desires 🔥

Start from the beginning

"Yes, sir. It's progressing quite smoothly. We expect to present you the idea soon," she replied, her gaze fixed downwards, while he continued to look at her.

"Good."

He smiled and left, knowing that he had made her nervous. He didn't quite understand why, but he found himself enjoying this effect he had on her.

"Soon, little one."

Two days later...

It had been two days since they last met. They hadn't spoken or seen each other once, which was bothering Aaron. Frustrated, he muttered, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as his hands roughly ran through his hair.

He tried calling her, but she always claimed to be busy and quickly disconnected the call, which only served to irritate him further.

"This is enough. How can you ignore me, little one?"

He immediately dialed a number and said, "Hold a meeting for the legal department today. Ask them to be present right away." Ending the call, he turned to find Leo entering the room.

"The legal department meeting is being held now. Get ready," he said, leaving Leo stunned.

"Damn! How will Kashish handle him during her pregnancy? He has mood swings worse than a pregnant lady," he shrugged, but nonetheless left for the meeting hall.

In the meeting...

Aaron was the first one to arrive, sitting there with his eyes fixed on the screen. One by one, the rest of the team entered and were shocked to see Aaron already seated, his attention focused on the screen in front. Aria was the second to last to arrive, and finally, Kashish entered. She glanced at him and frowned when she realized he wasn't looking at her, but rather at the screen.

 She glanced at him and frowned when she realized he wasn't looking at her, but rather at the screen

She took the seat next to him, and the meeting commenced. While Kashish's eyes were on the files, Aaron's gaze remained fixed on her.

Finally, when the meeting concluded, he spoke, "What about the presentation you were working on, Ms. Sharma?"

Kashish nodded and replied without looking at him, "The meeting was called suddenly, so I didn't have a chance to make the changes."

"No excuses, Ms. Sharma. I despise them," he said sternly.

"I..."

"And no arguments. I'm deducting one day's salary." He stood up, glaring at her, and left, leaving everyone stunned.

"Kashish, it's okay," Leo said with a reassuring smile. She nodded, still in shock.

"Is he out of his mind?" she wondered.

She began collecting her files, as everyone else had already left. As she turned to leave, she was startled to find Aaron standing there.

"Oh my God! You scared me," she mumbled, taken aback.

"Why? It's not like it's the first time we've met privately," she hummed, sensing his anger.

She knew perfectly well why he was upset. But she also had her reasons for ignoring him.

"I should leave," she attempted to walk away, but he grabbed her hand and pinned her to the table. She held his collar for support, looking at him with astonishment.

"Somebody might come in. Let me go," she muttered, but he remained silent.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he demanded.

"I'm not," she shrugged.

"I need an answer."

She tried to push him, but it was all in vain. Instead, he pulled her closer, making her breath hitch. Their lips were just inches away from colliding.

"One last time, I am asking," she tried wriggling, but he was too fast, pinning her hands behind her back.

He gazed at her pink painted lips and her eyes. Unbeknownst to her, she too desired the next step to happen. She bit her lip as his hands pressed against her back, and his mouth landed on hers. Rather than being shocked, she remained calm.

This time, he pressed against her waist, his hands sliding beneath her top as she gasped. His tongue entered her mouth, and she clutched his collar tightly. Her hands involuntarily ventured into his shirt, roaming across his chest.

The intensity of the kiss only fueled the fire between them.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of a throat being cleared, and they immediately parted

Suddenly, they heard the sound of a throat being cleared, and they immediately parted. "Shit!" She forcefully pushed him away and ran from the scene.

The person standing there was none other than Leo, wearing a smirk on his face. "Planning for a baby?" he asked with a smirk, causing Aaron to roll his eyes.

Aaron's anger reached its peak as she continued to ignore him. She didn't say anything, nor did she meet his gaze. It infuriated him beyond measure.

He could handle her anger.
He could handle her sadness.
He could handle her tears.

But her ignorance?

He couldn't bear to see her ignore him.

Even if he had to punish her for it, he was ready.

"You need this punishment, baby." He smirked.

Views are increasing but what about the votes?? I am requesting you please kindly vote. That really motivates me to write more.

Kindly vote and comment please 🥺