We went out of the booth, Williams expressed her gratitude to the guests in line and waved happily after getting the photos. "We look fab here, Love" turo niya sa pictures and kissed me one more time sa cheeks. "This is my best birthday so far"

"Marami ka pang best birthday, and I'll always be by your side"

"I'll start loving birthdays na. Lalo't andiyan ka palagi" parang bata niyang sabi. "Thank you for everything" she added, still holding the pictures, cherishing them.

"Hmm ipatago mo muna 'yang pics, we'll make more of that" inabot ko naman sa kasambahay nila ang pictures namin at ibiniling ikeep safe ang mga 'yon at kukunin ko after ng party.

The band, lead by Lilac started playing again and first song's "Those Eyes" by New West.

Blue grabbed my hand on the way to the back of the house. In the garden, she lit up the lights of the trees, put both my hands on her shoulder and placed her hands on my waist.

Her eyes glistened along with fairy lights, I let her set the pace and believe me, she's good at it even tho she merely dance. Her smile's the purest thing I've seen and I never wanna lose sight of it nor lose the feeling I feel whenever I see it. I closed my eyes and kissed her tenderly, carefully, and lovingly. Telling her how much I missed her these past few days, I don't know but this feeling's too much to contain that even a kiss couldn't justify it.

I chuckled after the kiss, realizing she might brand me as 'needy' girlfriend. "It's okay" she assured me and lifted my chin up, showing her naughty smile.

"I just missed you" I then pouted that made her smile even wider. She guided me onto the chair and to my surprise, there's food and wine on the table as well. Kakalapag lang ng waiter ay kinuha nya na agad ang plate ng stake and filled her glass with red wine.

"I'm sorry, but i'm starving. Nahihiya kasi ako kumain sa labas and guests keep bugging me" I laughed at what she said and also put dessert on my plate. Parang nahawa niya yata ako sa gutom niya. Besides, kanina nga ni hindi ko siya nakitang matagal kumain, parang tumikim lang siya.

"Dahan dahan ah" paalala ko pa. Mukhang gutom na gutom talaga siya at nangalahati na agad 'yong plato niya.

Mabilis lang rin siya kumain kaya ngayon tulala kami parehas. "Gosh this is so good, away from the crowd and being with you" she said in delight, still staring into nothing dahil sa kabusugan. She's the cutest I must say tho I feel naubos ang social battery niya kanina.

"Here.." abot ko sa table napkin dahil may sauce pa sa gilid ng bibig niya. She just pouted her lips and made me clean the sides. "You're such a baby" naiiling kong sabi rito.

"Your baby" ganti nya naman at tumawa pa.

"Anyways, I don't wanna ruin your night but, may I know ano pinag-usapan niyo ni Aster?"

"Williams..." seryoso ko namang banta rito. Kapag ito hindi talaga umayos ng sagot... wala siyang kiss. Jokes on me..

"Need mo talagang malaman?" She teased and ngumisi pa. Hindi naman ako nagsalita at tiningnan lang siya, trying to suppress any emotion para alam niyang seryoso ako. "Alam mo love" seryosong kuha niya rin ng atensyon ko "ayaw ko ng iba.. ikaw ang gusto ko, at maniwala ka mas gusto kita kaysa kay Darna.." tumawa pa siya matapos niyang kumanta na may matching turo turo sa 'kin para mang asar lalo.

"Yan... ayan nakukuha mo sa bagong school mo, puro kalokohan, hindi ka na makausap ng matino" nagdadabog naman ay pakunwaring aalisan ko na siya nang higitin niya naman ako ulit paupo.

"Eto naman hindi mabiro. You know warm up lang. baka mamaya magselos ka eh"

"May ikaseselos ba akong ginawa mo than you letting her kiss you?" Mabilis kong sagot at selosang sagot.

"Wala naman.. but you girls tend to be jealous in no time" palusot niya naman.

"Wow love, as if you're not a girl"

"But I exclude myself to the ones who are easily jealous like you. I'm matured in these cases"

"Wow talaga ha.." iyon na lang ang nasabi ko sa kakapalan ng mukha niya. "Magkwento ka na kasi" pilit ko pa rito.

"Eeh wala naman kasi akong ikekwento.. nagsorry lang ako sa kanya for hurting her" naiinip niyang sabi. Kakainis igsi-igsi magkwento.

"Oh tapos ano pa? Nakisip ka sa flask niya hindi ba?" Edi nag indirect kiss kayo? Gusto ko pang idagdag kaso baka sabihin niyang isip bata ako.

"What's wrong with that? Niyaya niya lang ako, I just don't wanna be rude by declining"

"Paano ba naging kayo? I mean, where did you meet, what did you like about her?" Random kong tanong.

"Naah, that's a trap. I won't answer you"

"Why not?" kulit ko rito. I really like it when she's pissed. Not the super pissed because she easily gets mad.

"I already answered that 'di ba? I'm too young, too stupid and finding thrill and she's pretty"

"You find her pretty?" I teased more.

"Oh ghaaad give me patience" she muttered in the air. She took a deep breath and looked at me "You're gorgeous" was all she could say and hugged me tight. "You the only one I want. Please let go of the topic" she begged and I laughed a little.

"Oo na kawawa ka naman eh. Buti birthday mo"

Ilang saglit pa ay lumabas na rin kami. Hindi pa kami nakakatagal sa crowd ay hinila naman kami pareho for picture taking. Nakakatuwa lang kasi hindi pumayag ang mga Williams to not include me sa family picture nila, sabi pa nila they'll hang it to their wall.

Of course my couple shots rin kami ni Blue, and right now habang nakaupo na kami sa table with our friends, nag iisip siya saan niya ilalagay 'yong pictures namin.

"How about sa taas ng headboard love?" Consult niya sa 'kin.

"That would be great, empty space naman iyon" pag sang ayon ko rito.

After a while, nagsisimula ng magsi alisan ang mga bisita. Natira na lang ang mga friends namin ni Blue, sa pagod. Hindi na namin nagawa pang sumama for her after party. The last few days have been very busy and tiring already para makiinuman pa kami.

"I'm sorry if we're not there to join them" sabi niya nang makapalit kami into our PJs.

"It's okay, I know you're tired. You need rest than to party" she then smiled at me and said. "You can join them downstairs if you want"

"Nah, I'm also tired" I tucked her in and let her hug me from behind. She did not say a word, but a couple minutes, I felt she was asleep. At least now we know, what are our focus, our game and better us.