EPILOGUE

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺🌺.
Here's the epilogue so yeah the story ends here.
But thank you very much for your support and love you all have shown to this story.
It touches my heart.
Hope you all enjoy.
Pic credit to owner..
(⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

3years later.
----------------

Little paddle of feets could be heard as two small humans run in the garden of Jeon's.
And behind them their mothers running to catch them.

" SOOBIN "
" BEOMGYU"

The two Little munchkin laugh as they both hide behind the flowers trying to make their mothers tired .

" Yaah... Jeon Beomgyu if you won't come out while I could to three forget your plushie..." A beautiful woman in beautiful dress says taking deep breath tired from running so much.

Jimini who came back from work now catching her son who has gotten too naughty since he learn to walk

" Yaah...son of Jeon Jungkook if you don't want me to throw all your banana milk away.......soobin.." a Huff left her mouth as she sat on the chair in the garden.

Taehee who just gotten ready to go for her appointment now reschedule it because her son is not done playing.

" I swear to god Minnie... these two are more devil then their fathers..." She said .

But soon two of them felt small hands holding theirs and a smile form on their lips

But soon two of them felt small hands holding theirs and a smile form on their lips .

The both of the mothers look down to found their super energetic kids .

" Sholy mumma..."

" Bun iz Solly..."

Both of them look at their mothers with pout on their faces making Taehee and Jimini laugh at their cute tactics. They pick them up and make them sat on their laps.

" Oh my baby... you're so cute my bun..." Taehee kiss his pout away and soobin giggle hugging his mom.

While Beomgyu felt tired and fall asleep as soon as he comes in his mother's arms.