CHAPTER 41

Hii lovlies 🌺.
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂.
Thank you for all the votes and encouraging comments...
Here's another chapter 💗.
Enjoy (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥.
------------------------------------

As the masquerade party over by the midnight.. all the guest left to their rooms . Only few left behind in which includes the soon to be groom and bride with Jimin , Yoongi and jhope.

" Let's go kook... Otherwise you will get tired..." Yoongi said to Jungkook who's lost in taehee's features which is hidden but still .

Jungkook pouts looking at Taehee making her giggle. Jimini saw his expression and took Yoongi from there .

" Only .. few minutes guys... I'll be back" she shouts before leaving the love birds alone dragging jhope with them.

Taehee smiles sweetly at him and wrap her arms around his neck, Jungkook caress her hand and peck on her palm.

" Hi..." Jungkook says .

" Hey... So you told Minnie .. to let us meet huh!" Taehee says as Jungkook sways them together doing a little dance.

" Well .. what do you expect from me .. you weren't talking to me... And I have to make up to you ... And I hope I did .. with my words..." Taehee nods and kiss on his forhead.

" You did ... My bun .. very much .. thank you for making me feel this special always..." She confess and Jungkook pick her up in his arms. Tae yelps and wrap her arms tightly around his shoulder.

" Where are you taking me ...?" She asks him as Jungkook start walking towards the back area of the house.

" To your surprise..." He peck her lips and show his bunny smile.

Taehee enjoy being in his arms and lay her head on his shoulder.

They both reach towards the said place and Jungkook put her down.

" Now close your eyes ok ... Don't open it . Until I said .. hmm.." Taehee nods and close her eyes.

Jungkook look around and took her hand to start walking somewhere in a little distance. Taehee walk with him but with eyes closed, she trust him with her heart.

" Ok sweetheart... Open your eyes .." Taehee took a deep breath and open her eyes only to get surprise in amusement by the scene in front of her.

" Taehee took a deep breath and open her eyes only to get surprise in amusement by the scene in front of her

" Koo... This .. it's so beautiful... Thank ... You baby ." She smooch his cheeks making Jungkook grin .

" You like it ... " He asks making her sit down.

" I love it koo... Thank you.. it's really so pretty " she says looking around.

" Not more than you... " Shy shys away and snuggle into her fiance .