CHAPTER 43

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Hope you are doing well and thank you for the votes...
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡.
-----------------------------------------

The evening comes soon and the guests start coming for the reception at the Jeon mansion.The whole mansion is decorated for the new bride and to welcome her the family put efforts.

The paparazzi being the guests as well with many known personalities from the industry if both entertainment and business.

Mr and Mrs Jeon are welcoming everyone and receiving the guests . Namjoon and Seokjini cane in the evening and already met Taehee.

They both are happy seeing their daughter this much love in this house.

Right now Taehee is getting ready for the reception as Jimini is getting her ready while Jungkook is kick out if the room after fusing over how he's being getting dragged away from his wife .

" Which one you want to wear tae...there are so many of them..." Ask Jimini as she show her the different pairs of footwears heels .

" Just pick the comfortable one Minnie...my feets are sire already wearing these " Taehee pouts as she sat in front of the big mirror wearing her earrings her mother in law gifted her .

" Hmm..ok ..here wear them hmm... I'll go and see what your husband is doing...if not he's sulking over there and Yoongi must be having hard time controlling him..." She chuckled and left Taehee alone for a while.

She signs and look at herself in the mirror, she's tired yet excited for a reason.

Jungkook on the other hand is all ready and getting hyper to see his wife , Jimini already took Yoongi out to give him his watch .

A knock startled him out and he look to see jhope there .

" Hey hyung ...you came late " he says hugging him.

" Well had a event to attend Jk..." He says and they both started a conversation before Mrs Jeon comes and ask Jungkook to come out in garden with Taehee as everyone is here .

He straighten his blazer and walk out of the room to got stuck in between,he felt his heart out of his chest because Jeon Taehee doesn't left any chance to leave him mesmerized by her beauty.

Taehee turns towards where her husband is coming from and freeze seeing the hot idol walking to her .She sometimes thought is he really her's.

" Hey wifey..." She comes out of trance as she look at Jungkook in front of her .

" You look very handsome Mr Jeon..." She says wrapping her hand around Jungkook's.

Jungkook chuckle pulling her close , caressing her face before dropping a kiss on her lips .

" And you look heavenly...so gorgeous" Taehee look down blushing red making Jungkook smooch her cheeks.

" Let's go... I want everyone to see this beautiful Angel is mine....only Jeon Jungkook's.." Taehee smiles at him and nods .

Both walk down and then straight to outside in the garden where all the arrangements are done.

The whole area of outer garden is looking so lavish and elegant.Making everyone amazed by the Jeons taste of decors .

Making everyone amazed by the Jeons taste of decors