CHAPTER 4

Hello.. happy people.. hope you guys are well..🥰🥰🥰

Thank you for reads...please do vote for itt 🥰🥰

Now let's get it to the chapter 🙂🙂.....

........................

FIRST DAY OF SHOOT...

Well let's see after their confession, friendship,and being soo into each other.. how the shooting goes...

As the director direct them to be cozy and behave like bf gf...so now they are shooting their first scene...

" Okay...take 1 and action!!!"

'Jungkook was looking at the view when suddenly taehee came from back and backhug him..jungkook smile and turn around taking her in his arms...'

Taehee then tickle kook.and run away from there...and jk just shook his head and run after her...both are soo into each other...jungkook after playing with her pick her up from back and swirl around...taehee giggle and both were laughing and enjoying...'

" Okay cut!!" After the director call it cut they loot at each other and smile...taehee got flustered and take coffee from her assistant hand...

" Great going guyz... amazing chemistry you both have..well be ready there some more scene we need and then we are done ...Kay.." the team start setting up for next few scenes..while jungkook just kept thinking how good it feel to be around the girl who stole his heart....he's not regretting confession..but just little bit hoping to get his feelings returns..

He look at where Taehee enjoying her time with the staff... laughing..he smile and make eye contact with her ,she look back in jungkook's eyes..smile lightly as she put her hair behind her ear...jungkook then think of teasing her in between..he look around and saw a pretty pink flower...he pluck it out and lightly kiss the petals ,by his eyes he tells taehee that the flower is her...

As she look at the movement of jungkook and understand what he did she got soo shy that hide her face in her hands.." taeheeshii..are you alright...your face is soo red.." asked her makeup artist.

" Yeah..yes unnie..I'm good just..it's cold nothing much..." She suddenly says and glare at laughing jungkook...she pout and looking soo cute sitting .Taehee sneakly look at jungkook and saw him keeping his hand on his heart...as Jungkook says " why soo cute angle.." though taehee can't listen to him but see got the words and whine shaking her head...

' this..boy how can he says things like this...what if someone saw him..huh.. shameless bunny...aahh..taehee ...stop blushing every second...' she scolded herself.

' she scolded herself

Both know somewhere ... their heart understands eachother...Taehee know if they keep meeting she will not be able keep her heart to herself..." What are you doing jungkookshii....it'll be hard for me to ignore you...i don't want you to be in any situation where your career will be in danger...the media talks shit...and you are soo good...please don't get hurt jungkook.... I maybe accept your feelings... because you are everything i want in a partner but my past doesn't let me move on...what should I do god.. please help me" she says to herself..