CHAPTER 44

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Hope you are doing well and thank you for your votes .. here's another chapter..
Enjoy ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡.
-----------------------------------------

After few months.
----------------

Jungkook is right now rehearsing his choreography as he just came back to work after the marriage.

He's very happy to be back but miss his wife too as they spend a lot of time together after the marriage.

Taehee also start her shoots and endorsement as well , both whine in the morning to come back to work but after lot of kisses and sweet talks they are here doing their work .

Jungkook is doing practice for his stage appearance in an award show where he'll be going to perform with Charlie Puth .It's going to take place in Newyork for that he have to fly to USA soon.

He stops the music and lay down on the wooden floor taking deep breath.Looking up at the ceiling he thought of his wife she's out of city for her shoot.

" Hey Jk... you're done practicing... let's go then to eat something" says someone from behind as Jungkook look back and found his friend Eunwoo there .

" You go first.. I'm coming after taking shower ok..." Jungkook stood up and walk to the shower stall in the practice room before shedding his clothes and turning on the shower.

He signs in as his sore muscles relax ,he thought about going to USA but he's thinking of taking Taehee there with him .

After leaving the studio freshen up he walks downstairs and found Eunwoo there talking on his phone.

" You're here ... let's get going then..." Jungkook nods and unlock his car before sitting on driving seat with Eunwoo on passenger seat .

Their manager follow them soon after in another car .They reach at a famous restaurant and get inside.

Now sitting in a VIP area they order their food.

" So Koo... how's everything going...? Eunwoo asks taking a bite of his stew.

" Good...well great actually..it's easy to live with tae ..you know.." he smiles as he talk about Taehee.

" You're in love dude ..." Eun chuckle and Jungkook can't even deny that.

But soon his phone rings and he excuse himself.

" Hello....hey mom... what's up...?" He listens for sometime then frown .

" What ....ok..I'm..I'm.. coming..." He cuts the call and immediately ran outside telling his manager he's going back home.

His bodyguard stood there soon join him as he drives towards the Jeon mansion.

He kept thinking what his mom told him and can't think of anything right now.

As they reached to the Jeon mansion Jungkook ran out and straight run to his own room to found his mother and Jimini standing there with his other eomma Seokjini sitting beside Taehee trying to sooth her .

" What happened...!" His voice makes everyone look at him and Taehee look up to see her husband there when she broke into sobs and run in Jungkook's arms.Jungkook got worried seeing her cry like that .

" Tae ...tae.. baby ...hey .shhh....look.. look at me... what happened...tae .. Taehee...." He caress her back and look at other three woman with questioning gaze .

" She came back from work ...in tears and then lock herself here in room....we thought she's tired and want to rest but then Jimini calls her ,she didn't respond...then I called Seokjini...when she opened the door but didn't answer us what happened..so we called you...." Somi explain him .