CHAPTER 23

Hii lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing well 😊
Thank you for your support 😘
It means soo much to me 🥺
Hope you are enjoying the story (◕ᴗ◕✿).
Long chapter ahead...
Enjoy ( ╹▽╹ )..
........

It's the morning as the sunlight directly falls on the two lovers that are snuggling into each other.

Jungkook groans and hide his face in the warmth that he's feeling against his body. Taking the addicting fragrance of lavender he knows who's there..

Opening his eyes , he look at his side and saw an angel sleeping there in his arms .He loves her so much and after yesterday night he knows he's gonna keep her in his arms for ever.

Taehee turns her body and face her back to jungkook, jungkook then notice the red hickey on her nape.

He snuggle close in to her neck and peck it softly.

As he's thinking of going back to sleep his phone rang and Taehee whine as she hears the beel rings..

" Umm koo .. make it stop.. let me sleep.." she says going back to sleep as Jungkook ok the call and then par her back lightly, getting up from the bed and going in the balcony to talk.

He clears his throat and says HELLO.

Yaah.. kook where were you, are you still sleeping huh... You know today is runway there's so much work.. spoke Yoongi from other side.

Hyung.. yes I just woke up.. and I know you're assistant told me. jungkook tells him.

Then make sure to come to the venue in next hour with Taehee.. I'm sure she's with you

Hmm I will.. see you there.

Hmm come soon.. me and Jiminie are going

Yeah..

He cuts the call and take the amazing view of early morning in New York.

As he's just wearing his sweatpants, the cold winds make his body cool.

Taehee wake up and turn to other side thought that Jungkook is sleeping there but as he put her hand there , she felt the side empty.

" Koo.. jungkook.. where did he go?" She pull the sheets with her and wrap it around her naked body.

As she tries to get up, a painful whine left from her. She blushed as she remembers last night.

" God... He did me so good... But it hurts .." she pouts and after trying many times got up from the bed.

The winds come from balcony of the room and she saw a silhouette there,only by it she knows where her bunny gone .

She walk to the open area and saw his boyfriend leaning against the glass grills .

Jungkook thinking about the day what they're going to do today when two soft arms wrap around him from behind and a head put on his back.

" Good morning..." Taehee whisper in his ear , kissing on his nape.

Jungkook smile and hold her closely..

" Good morning... Babe.." he says back.

" It's beautiful..." Taehee tells him and he hums .

Jungkook turn around and saw her in just sheets... He hold her by her waist and hug her..

" Are you ok... Huh." Taehee blushed before nodding her head.

" Yeah.. just a little sore" jungkook smirks and tease her about last night as she giggle and sway him away.

" Get ready.. I'll order our breakfast then we have to leave... Yoongi hyung already reached there " Taehee gasped as she remembers that those two are also there with them.